Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from Cuenca Bestours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Cuenca Bestours
from $79.99
More Info
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews great days his knowledge tour guide an excellent guide safe driver these guys cajas national park cocoa plantation deeper understanding quito airport wonderful company careful driver country's history highlight of our trip flora and fauna devils nose train excellent english
Reviewed 5 days ago

I inquired about organizing a tour via WhatsApp for just myself. Unfortunately the minimum number of people that were required to confirm the tour was two. While I did not experience the tour first hand myself, I was pleased with the attention and communication that Bestours provided. They told me that they would keep me updated if there was another person who showed up with interest in the same tour. Despite not being a direct client, they offered some advise on how to navigate and do the tour on my own. If I find myself in Cuenca again with friends and family, I will definitely consider booking something with Cuenca Bestours.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I enjoyed the flexibility in arranging a private tour for me at short notice and the responsiveness during after hours/holidays.

Cuenca B, General Manager at Cuenca Bestours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Anastassia, thank you for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed our service, we are happy to assist you 24/7 all year round with your travels. To be honest we are a bit disappointed with the 4 stars review, feel free to email us if you have comment about the tour. We hope we have the opportunity to have you in another tour in the future, we guaranty you will have a 5 stars experience then! :)

Reviewed August 27, 2018

After much researching, we opted to contract Cuenca Bestours for my 40 year birthday celebration trip. It turned out to be the best decision! Javier is absolutely amazing as a travel planner. He was constantly in communication and never hesitated to point us in the right direction even when we requested information outside of the scope of the tour that we were customly creating with his savvy advice (e.g., Galápagos). He answered all our emails in less than 24 hours, and was never bothered by all our doubts and requests for clarification and advice. He is by far the best travel agency that we have worked so far, and we have worked with several. Our guide, Sebastián, was amazing. His knowledge of every place that we visited was incredible, and the clarity in which he explained everything was perfect. We had an amazing experience traveling for 5 night and 6 days with Sebastián in his SUV from Quito to Guayaquil with stops in Quilotoa, Baños, Puyo, Riobamba, Alausi, Cuenca and Cajas National Park. Sebastián even got me a cake with candles and surprised me and my wife by singing happy birthday in front of a beautiful waterfall in Baños. Totally unexpected and unforgettable experience. Cuenca Bestours is highly recommended! You will not be disappointed. Trust their advice and recommendations, and don't shy away from requesting any modifications to any suggested tour option, because they are completely open to catering to all of your travel needs and desires. Loved every place of Ecuador. We definitely recommend the roadtrip from Quito to Guayaquil or the other way around. It is nature at its best, and with the resourcefulness of Javier and Sebastián you will enjoy it even more. ❤ Ecuador.

Dear Francisco, Thank you so much for your kind review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the travel planning stage with Javier and the Quito to Guayaquil tour with Sebastian. The most important for us is to make your Ecuador visit unforgettable and we are happy to hear that we meet our goal. If you ever back in Ecuador let us know, we will ve very happy to help you planning your vacations.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

My family of four (myself, my wife, and two daughters ages 15 and 17)had two great days of tours with Cuenca Bestours. We went on the Cajas National Forest tour on the first day and the Devil‘s Nose train ride and tour of the Ingapurca ruins the second day. In making arrangements, we waited until the last minute, and the owner, Javier, bent over backwards to accommodate us even corresponding several times over the weekend. Our guide, Cristian, was fantastic. He was friendly, personable, answered all kinds of questions, and, with his background in biology, was incredibly knowledgeable about the flora and fauna of the region. He also had an excellent knowledge of history and his obvious appreciation of the Ecuadorian culture and country really made it a special experience for us and our first visit to Ecuador. We hope to do many more tours from Cuenca Bestours in the future.

Wilson V, General Manager at Cuenca Bestours, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear Bill,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you and your family enjoyed both, the Cajas National Park and the Devil's Nose Train tours with Cristian. We work very hard to deliver the best experience posible to our travelers and its fulfilling to know that you appreciate it. Feel free to visit us to plan future trips!

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

After 3 amazing days touring with Pedro, my parents and I would highly recommend Cuenca Bestours! Pre trip, coordinating with Javier was a pleasure and he was very responsive and receptive to our various requests and questions.

We participated in the Half Day City Tour, the Biking Tour, the Cooking Class, Devils Nose and Ingapirca, and Giron and Yungilla Valley and each of the three days was well paced, extremely informative, and well organized! Pedro was exceptional, a walking Encyclopedia of all things Ecuador. He made us fall in love with the beauty and the culture of Cuenca and surrounding areas.

Thank you again Pedro!

Dear Frankie, thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed both, trip planing process with Javier and the 3 day Cuenca tour with Pedro. We are happy to know that we meet our goal and creating unique experiences for our guests. I you are ever back in Cuenca feel free to visit us. We will be very happy to assist you planing other tours!

Reviewed June 23, 2018

I am not "big" on taking tours, but sometimes that is the best way to get to a place. We did 2 tours with Cuenca Besttours and both were excellent. We drove from Guayaquil to Cuenca by way of Cajas National Park. Our guide, Sebastian was excellent. He was very patient with us stopping every 2 minutes on our hike, as we were not acclimated to the altitude, coming from the Galapagos that same day. Also, we stopped at a great restaurant. Our second tour with Cuenca BestTours was to Gualaceo and Chordeleg to visit artisans and markets. This was also an excellent experience!! Herman was our guide that day, and he was great. Really enjoyed being able to visit the artisans at their homes and shops. We would never have had that experience, if we had gone on our own. We visited the guitar maker, clay figure sculptor, weaving shop and jewelry maker. Very enjoyable day and great experience.

Wilson V, General Manager at Cuenca Bestours, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Dear Cynthia, thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed both tours with Sebastian and Herman and we hope to see you soon in one of our trips!