“ No service ”

Zona Refrescante
Ranked #151 of 728 Restaurants in Cuenca
Cuisines: Colombian, Ecuadorean
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

2 hour wait for two medium pizzas. Maybe 4 other couples/ families in the restaurant. Server never checked on us. Pizza was mediocre at best.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed December 15, 2016

Its just off the main piazza - a cool shady place where you can eat without being rushed. We enjoyed a pizza and a beer

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed August 3, 2016

A hamburger from Zona Refrescante which is a bit hidden and just off the main town square) is a treat, funny that you have to travel to Cuenca to find a hamburger preprared in such a good way. , with a sachet to collect the squeezed out parts, without spilling it over yourself. Tasty fries and fresch frut bevarges. MCD eat your hart out. The owner takes the time to have a nice chat with you.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

I was looking for a place to eat and at first I thought it was just a simple place, but when I went inside it has beautiful designs. I odered seafood and it was absolutely delicious. However the portion size was a bit less than I expected since the sign says "for 2 people." Otherwise the whole environment was relaxing. I would deffinately go again.

Reviewed July 23, 2016

The $4 almuerzo came with a salad that looked a day old, a cold meat dish, and cold rice. Although not at all crowded at the time, the juice arrived just as I was finishing my meal. You can do much better for $3 in dozens of places, and about the same for $2 in many others.

Still, the atmosphere was nice and the servers very pleasant, so I might give it another chance, and write a new review if they do better than they did this week.