“We had it delivered!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2019

We ordered online (our phone was stolen in Quito) and had it delivered. Good value, good pizza, $3 delivery fee.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 23, 2019

I understand that the pizza here is good. I had the chicken with pasta and that was so-so. The pasta wasn't too good and the chicken was ok. The ambiance is very nice. I had a beer with the meal.

Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed the food at Fabiano‘s. Our daughter was craving penne alla vodka and devoured every noodle. She also devoured a small pizza and garlic knots. Really satisfying after a tough day of running and sports.

Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in here for lunch. Ordered a California Dream Pizza. My ‘personal’ size was quite generous especially considering the amount of toppings. There must have been an entire avocado atop my pizza, although it could have used more eggplant. Service was efficient and pleasant. Atmosphere is cozy/rustic. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

Nothing better than a ricotta cheese pizza with spinach and pesto !! fresh off the oven !!! If you are looking to have pizza while you in town !! FAVIANOS is the place !! I’m not a big fan of the desserts here but I’ll tell you one thing !! You won’t find a better pizza in cuenca than favianos I been here more then 10 times this month and and I’ll keep coming back !! Thank you favianos for the great service and excelent pizza that you have! ! Es un placer comer buena pizza !