“"Love this place"”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Had two great meals here.
The food was very good the staff was very friendly,and everyone in this restaurant was happy!
I hope to see you when I return
Chuck & Lisa

There are newer reviews for Fabianos Pizzeria

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Outstanding menu and excellent food that is priced reasonably. I enjoyed the ambiance. This is a very popular establishment so be patient if the line is out the door, or, make reservations.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

A small Italian restaurant that serves a various Italian foods including pizza. The quality was very good. Wine and beer are inexpensive. The food foods are also very inexpensive. Located in the center of Cuenca and easy to find. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy

Reviewed June 27, 2014

This family owned Pizzeria and restaurant reminded me a lot of home.I was born and lived in a predominantly Italian area of New York so I've been accustomed to that friendly family atmosphere as well good food.Fabiano's has all of that as well as very reasonable prices.Not Ecuadorian prices but not gringo prices either.I would consider their prices to be between inexpensive and low moderate.Regardless of where you may place it on the cost scale you're going find great valve.We were there with friends and all of us walked away happy and obviously full.It is an establishment that comes very highly recommended and we will most definitely return.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

but I missed Fabianos until today. I was very impressed with Favianos. The food and atmosphere were great. The pizza looked wonderful and the pasta dishes we had were very tasty indeed. I would rank this restaurant as one of the best Italian restaurants in Cuenca. As an Italian American I know my pasta! The Chicken Parmesan was served on a plate of spaghetti al dente with a tomato sauce containing all the right spices (which is unusual for Cuenca). This is an informal place and the atmosphere and food make it definitely worth the trip. The prices were very reasonable. We were told that Gringos tend to arrive around 6pm and natives around 8pm which is pretty common and explained the absence of natives aroun 6:30pm when we were there. Try Fabianos when you are in Cuenca. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.