“Met a friendly expat couple to share dinner with” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fabianos Pizzeria

Fabianos Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 487 Restaurants in Cuenca
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Met a friendly expat couple to share dinner with”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great food and atmosphere while exchanging information about Cuenca and recent life in the USA with a nice expat couple I met on their way to have dinner here. I gotta check out the Cuenca IRA that generates 10% per year.

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Windsor, Colorado
“Pizza like home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Great and friendly staff. Lots of menu choices and the pizza is very good. Friday nights the place is full of gringos. Good time to go if that is what you are missing.

Visited February 2013
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Excellent Pizza & Pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Could not ask for a better place for pizza, pasta, and Italian favorites. The flavors are wonderful and the prices more the reasonable. Dinner for 2 plus tip, with no alcohol is easily under $10. My husband I were regular customers during our January & February stay in Cuenca.

• Visited February 2013
Wilmington, North Carolina
“GOOD PIZZA - GRINGO HANGOUT TOO”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I first must admit, my order received was not the order I placed. But, even though I consumed what was delivered - it was still a good overall pizza - just not what would have made me happier as a customer.

The atmosphere is okay - but this nite it was very busy. Lots of gringos hanging about, too. The owners are quite attentive, and after the meal when I alerted them that I received a somewhat different pizza than what I ordered - they discounted the pizza by 50% - so that was fair to me.

I highly recommend it - give the pizza a go - and if you are gringo looking to learn from other gringos that have established an ex-pat lifestyle in Ecuador - this is a good place to start.

• Visited December 2012
Burlington, Vermont
“The good, the bad, but NO ugly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

We went on Gringo night which was fun, but not a deciding factor for us. Having been here for two weeks now on a three week trip, we saw people (Gringos) we knew, but we have an inside connection since our daughter lives and works here and introduces us to many folks (she knows everyone it seems) Anyway, very good thin crust pizza, good cheese, and very nice staff for sure. My only slight beef is that I love pepperoni on pizza, and I am not sure what they use but it was not pepperoni as I know it. Another plus here is they have a cute, small bar to sit at if solo. I have another pizza (and more) place I have found that I like a bit more, I will not mention it here but I have reviewed it and you can take a look, and its also about three blocks away from the house. All that said, I would go back if in the area for sure.

• Visited December 2012