Cuenca Hotel
$78
$59
$39
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Oro Verde Cuenca(Cuenca)
$145
Gran Hotel(Cuenca)(Great Value!)
$29
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsno elevatorbusiness centerbreakfast buffetlovely roomstreet noiseexcellent locationreceptionistheart
Reviewed December 21, 2012

What a find. If you like authentic people and local atmosphere this is your place. A local hotel that was as clean as could be with a wonderful breakfast included. Service was suburb and would stay here again. Room was more than adequate, but the staff made the place.

Room Tip: Let them choose
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank The-GCC
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel and was satisfied with my stay. They hotel was under renovation while I was there but the staff did its best to minimize the inconvenience. The hotel was very clean and it looks like when the construction is done that this will be a much better hotel. It is well located near the city square, places to eat and drink and small stores. The restaurant connected with the hotel is very good. If I had to list a bad point it would be that being near a busy street makes things a liitle noisy at least during the day. Also it did not bother me but a third floor room with no elevator might be hard on some people. At $39 dollars a day i would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms along the street can be noisy though less so at night. Also old or crippled people might want a room on the lower floor as there was no elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Chuck H
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We arrived to thsi hotel, which was is remodeling at the time, even like that, I can say, I've stayed in expensive -er & cheap-er hotels in this city, but I can trully say this one gets lots more for ur money than any other else in the same category.
The attention is top qualite, I think some of the people in the front desk (and the restaurant) that I can say, is super modern and cozy, with excelent food and grill; were the owners that were at avery time of our stay very kind and always concerned about us. The only bad thing are: the parking, is very difficult to do it 'cause is in the middle of downtown and in the night u have to walk a couple of blocks to put ur car in a safe garage, and that being in downtown, u might want to choose the rooms in the back, we were given one from the from and was noisy in the morning. I will definetly come back here, all new remodeled hotel with the best attention.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Skytravelover
Reviewed October 17, 2012

A few weeks ago we were disappointed with our stay at Hotel Chordaleg. We paid $70 for the night. For only $8 more we stayed at the Cuenca Hotel. We were given a room with 3 bed. My wife and daughter got to enjoy the two amazingly comfortable beds with 3 very soft pillows each. The slept well. I on the other hand slept on a hardwood slab...or so it felt. But I did have 3 very soft pillows which were of no use to me as I prefer a hard pillow. I'm sure I was a difficult child too. The room was clean, the staff was very polite, respectful and helpful. The bathroom was spacious with a real bath tub. Had we been staying there for more than one night I would no doubt have more great things to say. We'll be making that hotel our number 1 choice the next time we visit Cuenca.

Room Tip: Just ask to see the room first.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I stayed there for almost 3 days. The price is okay,breakfast included. The bedroom super clean and the bed was awesome, the only bad thing was that the bathroom which was a bit outdated. The staff is nice and helpful but at the time when i checked out there wasn´t a porter to help me with my luggage ...

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business