“not bad but expensive”
Review of El Tokte

El Tokte
Ranked #61 of 718 Restaurants in Cuenca
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: El Tokte is a salad and juice bar in Cuenca offering healthful concoctions with additions of chia, kale, wheatgrass, spirulina, goji, acai, coconut oil and different superfoods. Various vitamins and minerals. Our drinks can help improve your memory, foster better sleep, stimulate weight loss, boost your energy and detox your body. Besides you can get healthy products in our store and organic market. Enjoy our lunch specials and veggie salads
Reviewed December 25, 2016

We went here for snack and juice. Service was prompt and food was OK but the price was much higher than in comparable places in Cuenca.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Live Green is my favorite place to go in Cuenca! Marcelo is amazingly sweet and kind. All of the smoothies, juices, and superfoods are healthy and delicious. I rave about this place when I go back to the US. I miss it!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

I love the smoothies here, so healthy. They have many superfoods such as acai, turmeric, spirulina, maca etc. There's lots of options, you can buy seeds, nuts etc. It's hard to find this variety of healthy ingredients in normal life, I try to get a smoothie from here as much as possible when I can. The staff are friendly and helpful, these ingredients can really contribute to a healthy life style and they taste so good too!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Need your superfood smoothie? This is THE place. Marcelo, the owner, speaks beautiful English, has the cleanest ingredients available in the city, and really knows his stuff. A smoothie and a bowl of yogurt is a fine way to start your daily adventure. The store also stocks loose ingredients, like turmeric and powdered ginger and sesame seeds and fresh nuts. We live right upstairs from this store, and it's a great choice!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 23, 2016

This place is a life-saver within the eat-out landscape of Cuenca. There are not a whole lot of healthy options in the city. Live Green Superfoods offers a wide array of smoothies (#9 is my fave) at a reasonable price for a good sized portion. I generally feel full after consuming one of their delicious smoothies. Additionally, they have some health food items (spices, nuts, supplements) that are difficult to find elsewhere within Cuenca. Also, Marcelo and his team always provide prompt service and are super friendly! Would highly recommend visiting this shop.

Date of visit: July 2016