“Always reliable place for lunch or dinner”
Review of Carbon Restaurant

Carbon Restaurant
Ranked #314 of 563 Restaurants in Cuenca
Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed August 28, 2013

There are lots of good places to eat in Cuenca, however for a great choice when you cannot chose any specific taste or a couple want different flavors one wants Italian, the other local flavours - this is the place to go. My wife & I eat here frequently, either for lunch - (5 specials at lunch) or for a relaxing dinner. Large flavorful servings, great staff, fair prices.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I shared the 800 g steak. They brought us a perfectly cooked hunk of steak, fried potatoes and a lovely salad to share. We took home a third of the steak. $16.00 out the door!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Pretty good food at a fair price, we ate upstairs for the view. The beer was cold and service was good.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Solid food..best executive lunch in Cuenca. Andres and David work hard to put forward a solid dinning experience. Its all good all the time..Grilled Lomo, Puerco, Pollo, Pasta, Classic Hamburger..great ambiance modern and chic. I had the pork ribs in bbq sauce and it was rock on solid the other nite..also my favorite for the simple lettuce, tomato and onion salade with vinagrette..you could add grill to or all alone..

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Previously went to Carbon for their hamburger - best burger in town; $4.20 a thick burger served with cheese, sauteed onions, lettuce and tomato and their nice "French fries" plenty of food! I returned to have their Churrasco steak - outstanding! My complement to the Chef. My steak was done to perfection and served with grilled vegetables, beans (menestras), avocado, fries and eggs, all for about $8.00... If you are hungry for a good steak or burger, Carbon located in the Cuenca Hotel is the place to go in Cuenca!