“Great Columbian Breakfast”

Moliendo Cafe
Ranked #5 of 544 Restaurants in Cuenca
Cuisines: Colombian
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I loved my tortilla with chorizo. It was more like a pancake than the Mexican style tortilla. The chorizo was cooked with tomato and onion. Coffee also very good.

My dining companions ordered "American" style breakfasts. They did not like the way the eggs were cooked or the white sandwich style bread served with the eggs. So I only recommend the Colombian breakfasts.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This place was our favorite lunch spot in Cuenca. The owner and his wife are really friendly, nice people. The arepa's were my favorite. Everything is cheap and the Colombian food is delicious. Don't forget to ring the bell on your way out!

1  Thank AndrewCousins15
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I had the Moliendo Plate. $3.00 plus a coke.
Only 8 tables. I went after 2pm easier to get table.
I wanted to eat there more but during Carnival they had unpredictable hours.
The owner is a busybee if I ever saw one.
Ring the bell on your way out to tell the owner you are happy with the meal...

1  Thank Turtles_Dragonfles
Reviewed January 31, 2013

On our second trip to Cuenca we ate here again a couple of times. Great host and hostess. Ring the bell on the way out. Sold us on Colombian food.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Cheap and tasty Colombian food in very relaxed atmosphere. Be sure to order a couple dishes if you are hungry though! Service was excellent.