“Amazing Menu!”

San Sebas Cafe
Ranked #9 of 524 Restaurants in Cuenca
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Open Wednesday through Sunday 8:30am - 3:00pm. Offering Great American Breakfasts and Daily Gourmet Sandwich and Salad Specials. Always Serving Organic Coffee Roasted Fresh Weekly. Come Relax, and Enjoy Our Tranquil Atmosphere and Views of the Gorgeous San Sebastian Park.
cuenca, ecuador
“Amazing Menu!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I've liked every meal I've had so far. It's the place I go when I am craving a bit of home. The french toast is incredible and the burgers are BY FAR one of the best in all of Cuenca.

1 Thank priscilladavis

Cuenca, Ecuador
“Great food, great people, great location”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic breakfast and lunch choices. Very flavorful, with a vast variety. Real expresso and the combos that it creates. Beer, wine it you choose. Even some gluten free dessert choices. Something for everyone. My wife and I were very impressed, unique in Cuenca. If you have lived here for even a little while, you will probably meet someone you know.

1 Thank Rick J
Joplin, MO
“San Sebas”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is a very good restaurant run by some Texans! Very good choices and the atmosphere is cozy. It was one of our favorite places to eat. We liked the table that looked out into the parque across the street.

1 Thank BestBBJoplin
Oeiras, Portugal
“Always good quality”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here again. She had a Cobb Salad with chicken for $6.50 which she said was very good. She did not request the chicken, but it was added which incurred another $1.50 charge, I believe. I had a Chiptote Chicken sandwich for $6.25, which was also very good. We sat at one of two outdoor tables which only sat two persons, but they did have an umbrellas. Across the street is a very nice little park, Plaza San Sebastian. White wine was $3.50 per glass and my Cluba Libre was $3. We will certainly return. We have been there a number of times. I had to go inside to order two drinks to start the service and then later I had to go back in to order drink refills.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Wally M
edmonton
“Very tasty”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Ate here twice for lunch and had great food and wine. There are some tables outside and the decor inside is super cute. They specialize in salads which are crisp and fresh and healthy, which are a bit hard to find in Cuenca

Visited September 2013