“Great food, reminded us of home”
Review of San Sebas Cafe

San Sebas Cafe
Ranked #9 of 529 Restaurants in Cuenca
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open Wednesday through Sunday 8:30am - 3:00pm. Offering Great American Breakfasts and Daily Gourmet Sandwich and Salad Specials. Always Serving Organic Coffee Roasted Fresh Weekly. Come Relax, and Enjoy Our Tranquil Atmosphere and Views of the Gorgeous San Sebastian Park.
Normal, Illinois
“Great food, reminded us of home”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Although we usually try to eat local cuisine when traveling we were craving vegetables. San Sebas was just the place! I had vegetable soup and my husband had a quesadilla. With a bottle of water we paid $9. Although expensive for Ecuador, the food was very good and we enjoyed sitting for over an hour. Although it may not be the most authentic stop in town we would definitely recommend it!

1 Thank Rachmishon

Novi, Michigan
“A delicious muesli with jugo”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

After our visit to the Museo del arte moderno we had a small lunch and I chose Muesli with jog hurt and fruits and a jugo. Delicious! The ambiente and service are also great.

1 Thank trotamundos57
“A winner!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We so enjoyed our brunch on Saturday at San Sebas Café. It was our first time there, and our friends Randy and Karen invited us. Thanks guys! Really lovely renovation adjacent to the San Sebastian Church. I had salad...fresh greens, avocado, goat cheese, grape tomatoes...a salad made special with addition of black beans and pumpkin seeds, topped with grilled chicken. Karen had some oatmeal pancakes, Randy the bacon and egg breakfast, and my husband Ken had chili, made special over brown rice. Service is so friendly, it's a pleasure to recommend San Sebas.

1 Thank kmarch
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Good place for Austin, Tx coffee house feel”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I liked San Sebas and would definitely return. It really is an expanded coffee house that offers great burgers and North American fare. Good place for a rendezvous with a Spanish teacher other to share a cappucino or for brunch on a slow Sunday. Primarily breakfast and lunch menu. On a lovely little plaza (San Sebastian) with an outdoor seating option.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Brenlang_11
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pancakes”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I go here with my husband when I feel like some really decadent pancakes. I love the cinnamon pancakes. They are filling and enough to share. Make sure you have a physical day planned after eating this delicious meal.

Visited April 2013