“Breakfast of Champions”

San Sebas Cafe
Ranked #9 of 566 Restaurants in Cuenca
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Open Wednesday through Sunday 8:30am - 3:00pm. Offering Great American Breakfasts and Daily Gourmet Sandwich and Salad Specials. Always Serving Organic Coffee Roasted Fresh Weekly. Come Relax, and Enjoy Our Tranquil Atmosphere and Views of the Gorgeous San Sebastian Park.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The San Sebas Cafe has it all: great food, friendly service, charming atmosphere, and picturesque location. I have enjoyed a regular weekly breakfast with friends here for over a year. I always look forward to coming back. They also have fine lunch and dinner menus with interesting specials posted on the board. Two thumbs up, five stars, yabba dabba doo!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I eat at San Sebas Cafe frequently and have never had a bad meal. I love the varied menu and the specials that they have. I especially love that you can get a mimosa for only $2.50 and they use passion fruit juice (my favorite). I always feel welcome there.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I like the Cinnamon Roll Pancakes they put on their menu. Their home fries are good in the morning menu also. The waitress girls are very nice as well as helpful. You have to get there early as it gets to be full by 9:30-10:00AM if want breakfast. People like the food so it is packed most of time. good prices and portions.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I had the Mexi-burger and my wife had the classic American burger. They were the best we've had south of the Rio Grande. The French fries were absolutely great, the house Chilean wine, at $3.50 a glass, and the cervesa nacional de Ecuador, Pilsner Grande, hit the spot after a long walk for us older folks from El Centro. Keep it up, Lindsey, you're doing a great job!.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have the pleasure of eating at San Sebas Cafe at least 3 times each week and have done so for over a year. Every meal is a treat and I am thankful that the several groups to which I belong have chosen San Sebas Cafe as their meeting place. Each week the owner offers interesting specials that complement the fine regular menu. And the wait staff are truly excellent. Cuenca has many fine restaurants from which to choose and San Sebas Cafe is certainly one of my favorites.