“Day trips from Cuenca”

$519.00*
and up
3-Day Inca Trail to Ingapirca from Cuenca
More attraction details
Owner description: We feature the best hotel arrangements in all of Ecuador, as well as tourism services in the Amazon Rainforest, Ecuadorian coast, and Galapagos Islands. We offer a variety of both single and multi-day trips and visits. We provide assistance at both national and international airports (in various languages): check-in, boarding passes and luggage checks. In cases in which luggage does not arrive on time, we take charge of the logistics (with the consent of the passenger) so that their luggage gets to their hotel or to the next stop on their journey. We book and purchase national and international flights. We offer tourist transport services (buses, vans and cars). We offer 2 types of tours: Group tours, for those who travel alone and/or prefer to be part of a group while visiting their destination(s) of interest, with an established itinerary and specified days for travel. Private tours, ideal for those who desire an exclusive experience. We design the tours according to the needs and interests of each client, after a meticulous analysis of their requirements that ensures their ultimate satisfaction.
Useful Information: Activities for older children

in 3 reviews

Reviewed January 15, 2013

1  Thank Patty_and_Jim
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My family and I were spending Christmas in Cuenca when, at the last minute, we decided to travel to Cusco, Peru and Machu Picchu. We went to the Appullacta office in Cuenca and spoke to Katherine Flores who was very helpful in arranging our land excursion. She had given us some flight possibilities and, because of her suggestion, we were able to book flights for our family of 5 to and from Guayaquil, Ecuador to Lima, Peru to Cusco and back to Guayaquil, despite the heavy holiday travel schedule.
Every city we flew to, there was a representative at the gate to help us with our luggage and who drove us to our accomodations.
We stayed at the Casa de Elena in Cusco, a recommendation from Appulacta, which we enjoyed very much. Elena was very helpful arranging our train trip to Machu Picchu and the return. The breakfast Elena provided in her B&B was excellent, and the location was perfect....just a few blocks from the Plaza de Armas.
All in all, we had one of the most enjoyable family trips we've taken, thanks to Katherine at Appulacta and the excellent service they provided for us, again at the last minute.
I highly recommend Appulacta for anyone interested in arranging travel plans in Ecuador.

3  Thank runnerman1603
Expediciones Ap... E, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Expediciones Apullacta, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

We are really glad you had a wonderful time in Ecuador & Pero and we hope you can come back soon.
We are really thankful you thought about us for your trips to Ecuador and spend new years in Peru.
Your comments are really important for us because it help us to improve ourselves every day and be the best for you.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I just returned from 2 incredible weeks in Ecuador with my daughter. Our trip was fantastic and I must give the credit to our travel agent Katherine Flores. We were coming for my nieces wedding in Vilcabamba and wanted to add another week of sightseeing. We had a bit of an idea of what we wanted to do and see but it was Katherine who made sure it all happened. She recommended and arranged for all of our hotels and tours, made sure we were picked up and delivered on time to each of our destinations and provided us with fabulous guides who were fun and knowledgable - Edy and Juan were the greatest! We saw things and visited places that we would have never found on our own. I could never have pulled off this trip without her help. I can highly recommend this tour company and would urge anyone to request Katherine as the one to plan their trip. She even came to meet us while we were in Cuenca - a wonderful surprise and much appreciated by both my daughter and myself.

Deborah we are really glad you had a wonderful time in Ecuador and we hope you can come back soon.
We are really thankful you thought about us for your trips to Ecuador.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 19, 2012

With Apullacta I received prompt, caring attention and professional, knowledgeable tour guides throughout my time in Cuenca and before via email. I used Apullacta for a City Tour, Ingapirca Tour and Private Cajas Tour. To my knowledge, all the travel agencies in Cuenca use the same group of freelance guides and price relatively the same. So why not choose a pleasant agency to work with like Apullacta? They even reminded the guide multiple times that I needed to be dropped at the airport at a certain time and to not let me miss my flight! I felt like I had a full tour, not rushed, and arrived in plenty of time to catch my flight. Thank you to Maria and especially guide Patricia for making my time in Cuenca great!

Expediciones Ap... E, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Expediciones Apullacta, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

We are really glad you had a wonderful time in Ecuador and we hope you can come back soon.
We are thankful to think about us for your trips to Ecuador.