“Wonderful meal. Brought us back to kitchen to watch dessert preparation”
Review of Tiesto's

Tiesto's
Ranked #9 of 724 Restaurants in Cuenca
Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A delicious meal served family style. The four of us ordered two entrees which was plenty of food. The food is served with side dishes also s number of different sauces.It was quite an exducation for me.We had chicken with curry and macadamia nuts. We also had some of the best filets I have ever had. The dish is called Lomo Al Tiesto. Where else can you get 6 fork tender l
Filets for $22.64. The staff here is very friendly.We thorouy enjoyed Paco. He was friendly, funny, and very knowledgeable. He took me and my cousin's wife back to watch the plate decoration with flowers made of fruits for our dessert.There also is more of a selection of wine than I had seen at any other Ecuadorian restaurant. This is a restaurant I definitely want to visit when I return to Ecuador.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,747)

Reviewed May 18, 2019

Welcoming, tasty food, attentive staff, went back the next day with my whole family. A bit expensive, reservation recommended

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Everybody kept talking about tuis place. I had to try it. It is amazing what presentation and decoration can do for a dish. Don’t get me wrong, the food was good but calling it the best restaurant in Ecuador is kind of too much. Expensive as hell and not worth it.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Excellent place for fine dinning.
We tried to make a reservation, but it was completely booked out. Anyway we went there and tried our luck in the waiting list, and luckily we got a table.
This time it was a 4-time menu, with a shrimp soup (very delicious), langoustines, fish and a mushroom sauce steak.
I recommend very much this place!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

This restaurant is rated one of the top restaurants in South America! It is unusual, fun, entertaining and good food. The owner/chef helped us order, explained all the many sauces to us and we had a first rate experience. The restaurant is known for its meat and its sissling presentation. We had so much meat we had to take half of it to go. The chef makes creative designs with yummy fruit sauces on a plate to serve his desserts. He insisted we watch him create the designs and it was too fun. I suggest sitting in the bar area and go before 7:00. Quieter. We were told the restaurant is expensive but by our standards we did not think so.

Date of visit: March 2019