“Never disappointed here”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Never disappointed here”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The flavors of the cuisine here are out of this world and consistent, including the beautifully presented desserts.

Visited November 2012

• Polish first
Cuenca, Ecuador
“A Family Favorite”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

There are plenty of places to eat in Cuenca, but when you're in the mood for something out of the ordinary, lots of flavor, fantastic service, great atmosphere, then Tiestos is our families favorite. We've eaten there a dozen times and have never been even remotely disappointed. I would HIGHLY recommend Tiestos!

• Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I am a harsh critic, and had a hard time believing that this place would live up to the hype. Nevertheless, it exceeded it. I went early and was seated right away (table for 1). I got a chicken dish which was enough for 3 people including 6 sides that were all awesome. The chef came over and assembled the perfect bite for me loading on the sauces and brought me a special spicy sauce after learning I love spicy foods. Great atmosphere as well. Definitely the best meal I had in Cuenca!

Monterrey
“they cancelled my reservation”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

we were a group of 6 and when we got there, they cancelled our reservation and couldn't get us a table so we left dissapointed... there should be a better customer service...
maybe next time we'll get to taste the food..

it is a very very small place

Visited November 2012
1 Thank worldtraveller1287
guayaquil
“Excellent service and a great experience”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The service is excellent, they help you choose the plates and make your meal at Tiestos unforgettable. The food is good and there are many delicious options, but I personally don't like food with heavy cream and many of the plates are prepare with it. Also it is relatively cheap, we were 4 people and we pay $101 ($25 each) for a top quality dinner. If you go to Cuenca this restaurant is a MUST, the food may not be the best food in the world but it is very good and the experience is absolutely pleasant.

• Visited November 2012