“Great coffee”
Review of Mozart Coffee Cafe

Mozart Coffee Cafe
Ranked #6 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Cuenca
Reviewed February 3, 2019

After two weeks in Ecuador – having a good cup of coffee was unlikely. But Hassan of Mozart coffee knows what he is doing and produces a cup of coffee worthy of comparison with Italian. The place is comfortable and affable.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

Very good coffee and Services . The place is quiet and the music is beautiful. Very suitable for reading. The desserts are freshly delicious. The coffee is unique in taste and smell

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2019

This place was an oasis for me. Great coffee and food in an open tranquil atmosphere that encourages customers to talk to each other and make new friendships. The longer I stay the more I want to stay , have another drink or a light bite (or not so light!)
No matter what time of day I drop in Hassan is always super welcoming and always introduces me to another fascinating wonderful person or two
It is so rare these days to find a place like this. The charms of this place grow on me every time I go in.Great for working and networking or just escaping and recharging.
Go in and let your soul breathe.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2018

We decided to give this cafe a try as we heard they served 100 cups of coffee a day, so it had to be good -- right? Wrong! Cappuccino was lukewarm and the baked goods (Double D or something) are not baked on site and were stale. And the price was $11 for lukewarm cappuccino and two pieces of cake . I really wanted to like this place, but I simply couldn't. The place was empty, so I have no idea who they are serving 100 cups of coffee to as they couldn't make change for a $20 (not unusual in Cuenca). On the bright side, my husband's chocolate cake was not as stale as my lemon cake . Won't be going back. There are too many other places that are excellent for half the price!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018

All we ordered was coffee, but the owner suggested their quiches and sweet treats.
We tried classic apple pie, it's heavenly, best carrot cake, no doubt! Delicious coffee with a chill vibe. Plenty of seating and super friendly staff.

Date of visit: September 2018