“Cuenca's version of the Local Healthfood Store”

Tienda Nectar - JuiceBar
Ranked #331 of 728 Restaurants in Cuenca
Description: Started out as a Whole Food vegan restaurant years ago. Then we incorporated a natural health food store. Now together with the health food store we have a juice bar that offers smoothies and juices, healthy treats like falafel sandwiches and gluten free desserts among other snacks.
Reviewed August 18, 2018

I love the Tienda Nectar because they have some of my favorite health-related products and I always learn something useful from either Yanni or Ken when I shop there.

Date of visit: August 2018