“Natural taste of India.... Daily fresh”
Review of The Bar of Cuenca

The Bar of Cuenca
Ranked #240 of 728 Restaurants in Cuenca
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

We had a special lunch in the bar of Cuenca and Restaurant in this afternoon .It was a wonderful experience, more about the food was delicious, especially the Chicken Ticka masala and the Kerala Paratha. We got an Indian taste in Cuenca,Ecuador, because me and my husband was in India last year, we felt the same taste in the bar of Cuenca.It's seems like the natural taste of Indian spices and the food was absolutely fresh because after order only they are preparing. So it will be more delicious and more hygienic .They are giving more important' s to making the food more hygienic.The restaurant's decorations is awesome.. We're recommending everybody to try one time in the natural taste of India... You will get a wonderful experience in the bar of Cuenca... There's no doubt about that....Have a Good Day!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Last night we discovered a wonderful new Indian restaurant in Cuenca ,Ecuador.We had a wonderful dinner with a delicious Lamb Devil and Kerala Paratha. That was mix with perfect ingredients. I never taste like this before. That taste was excellent. I can't forget that.. It's absolutely delicious. My wife tried a chicken biriyani and a special juice of bar of cuenca. That was also perfect. One thing I find out, this is the real Indian taste. Only this reason am going to recommend The bar of Cuenca and Restaurant. The atmosphere was awesome. Anybody want a real taste of Indian food, you can choose the Bar of cuenca and restaurant. It will never be failure. That's 100% sure.. .

Date of visit: March 2018