“Dinner at Liron Liron”

Liron Liron Bar Restaurante
Ranked #276 of 729 Restaurants in Cuenca
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

We had one dinner in Liron Liron, a super beautiful and stylish place! The most stylish in whole Cuenca in my opinion. Is close to the main square/cathedral, on the street of the tram.
We had burger and locro de papas, both very tasty and well served.
But the best was the friendly staff: the owner is a super nice person, and speaks perfect English!

Date of visit: January 2019
TatianaR2318, Owner at Liron Liron Bar Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2019

Dear Emese Alexandra,
Thank You so much for your review, it was such a pleasure having your for dinner at Lirón Lirón Bar Restaurante.

We care so much about our customers and we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed being there .
We hope one day you can join us again.

The team at Lirón Lirón Bar Restaurante

Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Very much enjoyed Liron Liron for a Geoffrey Castle show. Nice acoustics, 2 floors forgot great seating.
Charming interior, with schulpured vines on the walls. I only had the nachos, but the menu looked interesting. Did I say Great Atmosphere!

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank RemoveAllDoubt
Reviewed January 16, 2019

Quirky furnishings with fluffy cushions and a booth with curtains in the downstairs room. Seems to be into rock music and when we were there played heavy rock accompanied by videos on the big wall screen of rock bands...however it was annoying that the music playing was not the same as the videos.

We visited three times firstly for lunch which was good - prawn baskets/and chicken in mushroom sauce plus Tomato soup and Chorrizo.

Having noticed there is a happy hour we returned in the evening - 4pm - 8pm (Saturday) and the G & T's were very good. However we were not told that Bombay gin would be more expensive when we ordered - even though we would have still chosen to have it. They were shut Sunday but went back Monday to find no Happy Hour - despite the notice still being displayed on the bar - so check the days for this. Also no food on Monday evenings.

On each occasion the place was empty - why I don't know as it had friendly staff, and was a pleasant environment to have a drink.

Would recommend a visit.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Thecatsmum4
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I recently arranged a private event here with the owners who were amazingly easy to work with and very accommodating. I arrived with my large party. We were welcomed as if we were family. Staff was very attentive, the site is gorgeous with lots of inviting seating on both levels. The Alice in Wonderland easy chairs upstairs were my favorite. The ribs and other food choices were excellent. The bar is beautiful and service was superb. I recommend this lovely restaurant as a great place for lunch or dinner. And they have live music some evenings. This place ROCKS. I am going back!

Date of visit: May 2018
TatianaR2318, Owner at Liron Liron Bar Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Dear Sharon,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

Our purpose is to provide unforgettable times for our customers.
It was a pleasure serving you and you guest. We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience in our restaurant Lirón Lirón.

Hope to see you soon

The team at Lirón Lirón Bar Restaurante

Reviewed March 4, 2018

I can't say what the food is like, as I only went for a Blues Band show. The band was good, and the venue nice, but drinks were terrible. The Lime Daiquiri was blended with the skin still on the lime, and I had to keep spitting pieces out. You would think a bartender would know not to do that. The next round, was a margarita, and the flavor was awful. Very cheapTequila made for a poor drink. I would stick to beer ad wine here. Can't mess that up. Nice setting for music and dinner, and other reviews on food appear to be good.

Date of visit: March 2018
Tatiana R, Owner at Liron Liron Bar Restaurante, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

We apologize that the drinks that you ordered were not up to par, we do have premium and top bar shelf beverages that can go well with a margarita such as tequila Patron and tequila Jose Cuervo.

We will keep this is in mind to fix up our house brand.

We hope that in the future you can join us and try what is coming next.

The team at Lirón Lirón