“A Lot of Good Food at a reasonable price”
Review of Crepes & Waffles

Crepes & Waffles
Ranked #2 of 40 Dessert in Quito
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Tuna Fish, Chicken, seafood. Just a few of the meats that can be sandwiched between pita bread of a crepes. Just a short distance from the JW Marriott in Quito. I enjoyed every bit of a great meal at this place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,112)

Reviewed September 22, 2013

If you want a wide selection of yummy and healthy options for a great value, go to Crepes & Waffles. Always fresh food and friendly service, the variety satisfies all appetites and tastes. Their location outside the mall offers Sunday brunch, which we had today and was delicious.
On the way out my daughter couldn't resist the tempting ice-cream, so many flavors to choose from. Don't miss it=)'

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We visited the one by the Holiday Inn Express, the food was very good. The salad bar was amazing, anything you could want. Unfortunately the service is terrible, the seat you, but once you get your meal you never see the waitress again. After the first couple of times of having to go to the cashier for our bill, we would ask for check when we got our food.

1  Thank Tommysmimi
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stopped into the Crepes and Waffles near the Holiday Inn Express after a full day in Mindo. I was excited to try it and it was definitely a popular spot. We appeared to be the only native English speaking patrons and hostess actually seated us and took our orders since she spoke some English (we know and speak enough Spanish to generally be able to communicate but we as far from fluent) which made things a little easier. I ordered the Mexican crepe and my wife got the Peruvian crepe. They were good but nothing special. We planned on getting a dessert which we heard were great but unfortunately we never had anyone come back to our table. We eventually got up and went to the counter to pay after a really long time. I was thinking the hostess may have left for the night and forgotten to tell anyone we were there. Hopefully it was just a limited occurrence. The atmosphere of the restaurant was nice and had we been more fluent in Spanish our visit would have probably been much different.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Although this food might tend towards a more "american" dining experience, sometimes while traveling it is comforting to have! I'm a poor college student and I could definitely justify spending 5-10 dollars for a meal here, and even a couple more dollars for a dessert! Dinner and lunch items are filling and flavorful and there are so many yummy options. I had the salmon crepe, followed by a tropical ice cream dish and was quite delighted!