“Better than European sushi....”
Review of Noe Sushi Bar

Noe Sushi Bar
Ranked #14 of 1,487 Restaurants in Quito
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In Noe Sushi Bar we have been able to offer the best of Ecuadorian-Japanese fusion cuisine through a combination with national flavors and asian tradition. The expertise of our Executive Chef, Ecuadorian Noe Carmona has developed more than 80% of the exquisite dishes served at Noe Sushi Bar.In a cozy, personalized and attentive to every detail, seduction starts with the presentation of our menu: colors, combinations and names of the dishes, that captivate the eye and the palate.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I live in Europe, and have eaten at many sushi restaurants around the continent. Why is it that sushi restaurants in Latin America are so much better? Neo is another example of Sushi Latina being so much more creative and tasty than what we have in Europe. There is a larger variety, there are nice contrasts between hot and cold, more innovative combinations of ingredients complementing each other, and I can go on and on!

Could you train our European chefs to make sushi the way you do? Please......

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have lived in 3 continents America, Europe and Asia.

I have not been able to find a better sushi place, for Rolls, Sushi, Sashimi or even full dishes.

Definitely a must for all travelers coming to Quito Ecuador.

1  Thank Miggss
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Visited the new location of Noe in the Scala Shopping Mall in Cumbaya, which is located in the lower food court area on the ground floor. Service was attentive most of the time though our waiter disappeared for a few minutes at the end of the meal.

My son had baby octopus. The menu description is sometimes misleading, as the baby octopus dish included the word "crocante" or crunchy on it. I guess that meant that there was something crunchy on the plate-the only thing I could see was a thick leaf of cabbage, so thick as to be unedible, as the "crunchy" component of the dish. So I would suggest clarification from the waiter if you have a doubt about what is actually on a plate. Just because there is an adjective in the menu description, it doesn't necessarily apply to the main portion of the dish.

I had salmon with crab gratinee on top and wasabi mashed potatoes, all very good. Tempura and sushi are excellent here too.

The place is a little noisy with the music turned up quite loud.

Didn't get sick or have any stomach troubles as I did on my last visit to Noe in the Plaza in Cumbaya.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The new restaurant at Plaza de las Américas is the place to be. Quality and service are top notch, which keeps the faith among a disappointing downgrade of their food court offerings (except Quicentro which remains acceptable)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went for a leisurely lunch. The service was soooo slow that it was very leisurely. Food good but not great.