“Good but not extraordinary”
Review of Noe Sushi Bar

Noe Sushi Bar
Ranked #13 of 1,487 Restaurants in Quito
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In Noe Sushi Bar we have been able to offer the best of Ecuadorian-Japanese fusion cuisine through a combination with national flavors and asian tradition. The expertise of our Executive Chef, Ecuadorian Noe Carmona has developed more than 80% of the exquisite dishes served at Noe Sushi Bar.In a cozy, personalized and attentive to every detail, seduction starts with the presentation of our menu: colors, combinations and names of the dishes, that captivate the eye and the palate.
Reviewed October 6, 2012

The restaurant is really nice, prices are between $12 to $30. The best restaurants of this franchise are located on Isabel La Católica St. or in Cumbayá. The food is good but it isn´t the best. Maybe for a better sushi experience you can try Tanoshi at Swissotel. Service is kind of slow, so if you are in a business meeting with little time it is not a good option.

noesushibar, Gerente at Noe Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2015

Dear client, thanks for sharing your opinion, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is a chain of famous sushi restaurants in Quito, probably the best known. I went there for a birthday dinner recently. The menu is odd as it is a whole magazine with advertisements and articles. The menu starts like on page 27. The menu items have lots of beautiful pictures of the best looking sushi you have ever seen. My girlfriend and I ordered a Bonzai Sushi and Sashimi plate for 2 people for $40 (including the 10% service and 12% tax, most items in Ecuador are listed with this already added which is nice). I can't remember exactly but I think there were 5 pieces of 5 or 6 different kinds of sushi and sashimi so it was a decent amount. It was pretty good but not any better then another sushi restaurant that I had visited twice in Quito, Zao's. Sushi here was good and its presented beautifually but it was more expensive and equal in taste to Zao's, so in the future I will go there. Individual rolls (for 8 pieces) were about $8 (basic tuna roll) to like $15 for specialty rolls. At Zao's, I could probably get the same sushi for about $30.

We went on a Tuesday night (12 of us) around 7pm and it was just starting to fill up. I have to say that service was pretty slow. It was 10pm by the time we left. I know that we were a big group but it was pretty slow service. On the positive, they did give us 2 free desserts since it was a birthday.

Dear client, thanks for sharing your opinion, it's important to us.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were in the Noe Sushi Bar at Isabel la Católica. The setting is very nice, the service was good but the best was the food. Very original sushi and other japanese dishes with Equatorian inspiration and products. Very tasty and enjoyable. It is, however, expensive for Quito.

Dear Jorge, thanks for sharing your opinion, we really appreciate it. We are happy you enjoyed your experience al Noe. Hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Went to Noe Sushi with my girlfriend today at the one by catolica,my girlfriend went to the one in quicentro once few months ago and thought it was not good...not real sushi but she wanted to give it another try at the other branch since we have not much choices for sushi in Quito but we missed sushi! Cuz we used to live in Japan for long time and we read good reviews on tripadvisor and I have to say that the complimentary from the house which was prawn with some ponzu sauce was the best dish. Too bad they didn't have it on the menu.

We ordered one each and thought we would order more later but we can't even finish what we ordered, rice was way too mushy and so seaweed was. Salmon was blended with rice and you can't even tell what you were eating.

Nice ambience tho...

I guess if you want some kind of fusion sushi then come here but if you want a decent sushi then go to tanoshii in Swiss hotel,prepare to pay quite a bit more but you get pretty good sushi.

Dear client, thanks for sharing your opinion, it's important to us.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The food quality, and service are amazing. I have never had better sushi in my life. A stop by this restaurant is deeply encouraged.