We have stayed in many upmarket B&B's throughout North & South America as well as Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Villa Colonna tops them all.
The room was lovely and very relaxing and unusually for a hotel in Quito had a window onto the outside of the building. Other windows faced onto the interior courtyard which is the common local style. There was a lovely patio on the roof for views over the Old Town.
We cannot praise Rudy & Rigo too highly for their kindness, helpfulness and attention to detail. The day we arrived they had just installed the most amazing Christmas decorations we have ever seen!
Not only was the breakfast delicious but the presentation of the food and table would compare favourable with any Michelin 3* restaurant.
The best place to stay in Quito without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Awarded best renovation in the heart of Quito's historic center, Villa Colonna offers you the highest level of elegance and sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa Colonna Quito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Colonna Hotel Quito
- Villa Colonna Bed And Breakfast