“Not going back”

Dining options: Reservations
Quito, Ecuador
“Not going back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I've been meaning to write my review about this place for some time, and just found it today on TripAdvisor.

I used to go to this restaurant often as it was close to my office and they had lunch menus. At first food was OK, service was average and prices were not bad.

However, one time after weeks of going there I ordered a menu that came with Thai Shrimp. That very afternoon I got very sick, and after weeks of not getting better I went to the doctor and to my surprise, my illness turned out to be Hepatitis A.

This means that both their kitchen and staff are just plain filthy, which is reason enough for me not to go back there ever.

Keep in mind that this happened in November 2012. I really hope things have changed since then.

• Visited November 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Below average”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Second time we visit this place as it was recommended by some Chinese friends. The first time the food was ok but there was no sushi, even though they advertise to be the only place in Quito to have sushi as well as Chinese cuisine. On the second occasion no sushi AGAIN! Ordered a couple of dishes and they brought out the starters and main courses out at the same time. By that time we had not even received our drinks or had any cutlery!!! Main course was cold by the time we finished with starters. Staff not really interested and food was just ok. Took ages to get the bill. Will not be coming here again.

1 Thank I_travel_alwayz