“Best tour in South America”

Latin Adventures - Day Tours
Mindo Cloud Forest Day Trip from Quito
Ranked #7 of 80 Outdoor Activities in Quito
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Latin Adventures Tour Operator is an Ecuadorian company founded in 2010. We offer a great variety of tour services specialized in adventure and unique vacations as well as excursions in varying styles from luxury to budget in Galapagos Islands, mainland Ecuador and Peru. On the mainland of Ecuador we offer adventure tours in the Highlands, Coastal areas and the Amazon jungle. Latin Adventures offers a lot of opportunities for real adventures, which can take you to some still untouched destinations - without compromising on comfort and style. In addition, we also provide tours of Cuzco, Machu Pichu and other historical sites in Peru.Latin Adventures can also organize specialized activities such as: diving, kayaking, rafting, climbing, horseback riding, trekking and bird watching We design tailor made tours to all kind of budgets; don´t hesitate to contact us. It would be our pleasure to assist you in planning your lifetime trip in Peru, Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Dante and his wife are both so lovely. We organised a tour with just a days notice (we were staying at the hostel next door - also really nice people). Dante speaks very good English but was happy to help us practice a little Spanish. We really enjoyed our day, it was a very personal experience tailored to what we wanted to see. This agency is very professional and reasonably priced, we wished we had booked our Galapagos tour through them (we found it would have been a lot cheaper through him than the company we booked two months ahead with!). This is a company you can be comfortable with and trust (not always an easy find in SA where we found we had to be careful to make sure we weren't ripped off, or sent off without the promised english speaking guide...).

2  Thank Ernie101
Dante70, Propietario at Latin Adventures - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you for wonderful review, it is so nice to hear that our clients have fantastic things to say about our service, to be honest we really believe that you are our main asset and we are happy to hear such great comments.

We hope to see you soon in one of our future adventures in Ecuador and coming soon in South America.

There are newer reviews for Latin Adventures - Day Tours

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I booked a Galapagos tour with Latin Adventures from the United States. Dante consistently kept in contact with me, easing any concerns I might have had. When I arrived in Quito, he personally came to my hotel to give me my boat voucher and all the information I needed to make it an incredible experience. The prices are competitive with other agencies too. Dante is very knowledgeable about Ecuador and he definitely made the whole process a wonderfully graceful one. Thank you!!

2  Thank Katherine H

Dear Kathy:

We all have read your comment with much interest! We would like to take this opportunuty to thank you for taking time to write in TRIPADVISOR. We often hear from clients how important it is for them to read previous customers´ feedbacks. and our commitment is to work everyday to do the best with our clients. So thank you for choosing us!. And also for the great feedback!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been visiting Qutio for several times and Latin Adventures organised all my day trips but also the bigger ones like to the Galapagos Islands or the Rainforest. Everything turned out beautifully, flights, transfers, accomodation. They have plenty of advice to give you. Dante speaks fluent english and helps you to organize every little detail. The prices are more than fair and compared to other offers much cheaper. I would recommend them to anyone who is going to Quito and wants to have a wonderfull and adventurous time.

1  Thank AlisaS89

Here in Latin Adventures we strive to provide great service to all our customers. It is not always perfect, we know, but we try to do the best! Once again, thank you very much for sharing your comment with all TRIP ADVISOR's readers

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Dante is very helpful and speaks good English. My friends and I have used him for quite some time and he manages to get very reasonable prices for jungle and Galapagos trips without reducing the standard of accommodation or trip. I feel able to recommend him to other travellers because of this

1  Thank JosephineSalvador

Hi Jo! We're delighted that you enjoyed your time with us while in Ecuador. Great to hear you enjoyed your time in Galapagos and were able to explore the islands as you imagined. we are happy we were able to assist you in all you need and make your time in Ecuador unforgettable!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I booked a Galapagos trip through Latin Adventures and Dante advised us on the best time to book so we could get the best possible price.
Dante was really helpful with options and sent us quite a few different trips to consider. He gave us full confidence that everything would go smoothly, which it did and our trip was brilliant. Although nothing went wrong, he assured us that we could contact him if there were any problems and communication was always easy even though I was in a different country when I booked the trip. I booked a second trip into the Jungle through Latin Adventures as I was so impressed with the service I received. Once again Dante advised me on a variety of different locations and lodges. I called into his office in Quito and met him. He is so helpful and I felt confident that he was giving me value for money and the best experiences possible. As I was travelling for several months I needed to watch my budget and he appreciated that. I would highly recommend Latin Adventures; a friendly, helpful and trustworthy company that goes that extra mile to make sure you have a great trip.

1  Thank Vanessanderson

Hi Vanessa, It's always a pleasure for us to have such great comment from our clients about your adventure while in Ecuador. We're glad you had fun with us and challenged your limits and came away with a positive experiences.We really appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words about your experience with us in Ecuador!