“Perfect Chocolate Hit”

Cacao & Cacao
Ranked #9 of 39 Dessert in Quito
Cuisines: Ecuadorean
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Ecuador produces over 70% of the cacao 'fino de aroma"in the world. This cacao is recognized around the world for its floral aroma and unique taste. Cacao & Cacao wants to share with "YOU" the best of the cacao and coffee from Ecuador.
Darwin, Australia
“Perfect Chocolate Hit”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Walking past saw chocolate and I was hooked!
Hand made chocolates, perfect flavours and brilliant service.
To round it off, I had a 70% hot chocolate....
Definitely recommended....

• Visited January 2014

Moab, Utah
“Best cup of hot chocolate in my life”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

you can choose the level of chocolate in your hot chocolate--my friend chose 70% and I chose 100%. They warned me it might be too much, but for true chocolate lovers, it was perfect. No sugar added, but they bring an assortment of real and artificial sweeteners so that you can do it up as you like.

• Visited December 2013
Santiago, Chile
“Cute store!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

There is a larger store and a smaller store right around the corner. We went to the smaller store and were offered a 10% discount if we used cash. The worker was very helpful and even ran back to the other store (literally) to help find us items. He spoke very good English as well. They had at least three different brands of chocolate all from Ecuador. If i lived here I would definitely be a regular in the cafe!

London, United Kingdom
“Great hot chocolate!”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We visited this place about 4 times and really enjoyed it. They have really tasty and REAL chocolates offered as bars and drinks.

It is a nice place to sit and pass an hour or so watching the world pass by :)

• Visited December 2013
Trabuco Canyon
“Good service”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My son and I stop at Cacao y Cacao to pick up tasty chocolate treats after our Spanish school sessions. Yum! We personally love the chocolate covered ginger. Not a bargain location. The treats are tasty, and the selection of chocolate and coffees provides for easy shopping.

Visited July 2013