We stayed at this hotel when we arrived in Quito and before we journeyed to The Amazon. It is a quaint hotel with a local flavor. The feeling is that of staying in a grand old home. Nothing fancy but very comfortable. It suited us perfectly. We ate breakfast there twice and dinner once. The meals were good and the service excellent. Gloria who works at the hotel during the day was a big help in answering questions for us and was extremely gracious and attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de La Rabida is an old traditional home recently restored into a first class, charming Quito hotel. We offer our guests the gracious atmosphere and style of a beautiful vacation home located in the heart of Quito, Ecuador near most places of historical and tourist interest as well as restaurants, banks, travel agencies and shops. With only 11 charming and tastefully decorated rooms, Hostal de la Rabida is a very special Quito hotel in which to enjoy your stay in our beautiful city. For those travelling in the company of their furry friends, you'll be happy to know that we are a pet-friendly hotel and will gladly accept any and all guests that plan to visit with their pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Hostal de La Rabida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal De La Rabida Hotel Quito
- Hostal De La Rabida Quito