We stayed at the hostel La Rabida at the end of an eight day Galapagos voyage. The hotel reminded us of a better bed-and-breakfast or a small European hotel. The staff were very accommodating and friendly, and the rooms were very clean, although some may feel that the rooms are small by American hotel standards. The hotel is located close to many of the entertainment districts and good restaurants are a short walk away. Our stay came with free breakfast and we found the breakfast to be very tasty and filling. If you're looking for the hustle and bustle and crowds of a large international hotel chain, this hotel is probably not for you. However, if you are seeking a quiet hotel with local flavor, good location and friendly, accommodating staff, this hotel is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel de La Rabida is an old traditional home recently restored into a first class, charming Quito hotel. We offer our guests the gracious atmosphere and style of a beautiful vacation home located in the heart of Quito, Ecuador near most places of historical and tourist interest as well as restaurants, banks, travel agencies and shops. With only 11 charming and tastefully decorated rooms, Hostal de la Rabida is a very special Quito hotel in which to enjoy your stay in our beautiful city. For those travelling in the company of their furry friends, you'll be happy to know that we are a pet-friendly hotel and will gladly accept any and all guests that plan to visit with their pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Hostal de La Rabida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal De La Rabida Hotel Quito
- Hostal De La Rabida Quito