Antinea
$144
$124
$118
$104
All reviewsplaza focheggsmaster bedroomquaint hotelspeaks perfect englishquiet locationwould definitely stay here againmariscal sucrefelt safehome away from homeyogurthot waterveronicabunkbedshammocksdistricttaxi
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Good location. Fair value. Terrible rooms and worse breakfast. We booked two nights, just to check it out. Having done that, just let me say that I wouldn't stay here again if you were paying.

Their free breakfast is coffee and two croissants.

Could be a great spot with minimal effort but evidently they are not willing to change the status quo.

The hotel is located in "Backpacker Central" and is probably their target audience.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Nice location aprox 20mins from the airport. Veronica arranged my transport to the hotel and the driver was there waiting when my plane arrived. The room was clean, the bed was so comfortable. I felt like I was staying at a friends house. A great place to stay if you are looking for a more personal experience.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed March 28, 2011

Recently, I stayed 8 nights at this delightful "boutique" hotel. An old-world charm and graciousness is infused in every part of this hotel - from the the welcoming lobby with fireplace to the comfortable beamed-ceiling room to the garden-like atmosphere of the breakfast room. I had a delightful room, with live plants and a small terrace overlooking the street and felt a part of the city.
The staff - Veronica, Gallo, Rosita, Nelson, Louis - that I met were considerate, polite, helpful and made me feel at home - important as I was traveling alone.
Veronica arranged an airport pick-up for me, arranged a tour of the Mitad del Mundo, answered all my questions and arranged a car to drop me off at the airport. I felt I was leaving home when I left - next day I was a little homesick for the Antinea

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank Mjhawaii
Reviewed March 12, 2011

It is not a typical hotel with long corridors ,hundreds of rooms, thousands of people etc. Is is a very cosy, beautiful place with very nice rooms/appartments. We stayed in two diffrerent appartments - both very big, very nicely furnitured. This is a small building so the atmosphere is very nice, we could feel almost like at home. Veronica - a fanstastic, very nice lady in the reception , helps in everything .,The hotel organizes also daily tours (private) in Quito and other places ( Otavalo,Mindo<Cotopaxi) with the very attractive price.
I strongly recommend it !!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jolam10
Reviewed September 23, 2010

We recently stayed at the Hotel at the beginning and end of our trip in Ecuador. The rooms are enourmous; service excellent. The location is also wonderful. Located near Plaza Foch, there are at least a dozen interesting restaurants a few blocks away. It is a wonderful garden townhouse and we were glad we found it.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple