I recently stayed at the Rio Amazonas for 5 nights before and after a Galapagos adventure. The hotel is in a good location with lots of excellent restaurants nearby. It's not the safest neighbourhood at night, so I took a taxi whenever I needed to venture out. The hotel restaurant has very good food, with excellent prices and excellent service. I never paid more than $10 for a substanial meal. The rooms are large with private bathroom and cabel tv. It was a little noisy at night, especially on the weekend, so I would ask for a room higher up. The front desk staff were excellent and very helpful in getting taxi's or tour guides for day excursions.
Overall I was very pleased with this hotel, and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best and most centric area of the city, The Hotel Rio Amazonas is the best option for lodging. be it that you are traveling for business of pleasure we are alwasy here to serve you. Visit our property that through constant remodeling promotes smart environmental safety practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Rio Amazonas Internacional reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Amazonas Internacional Quito
- Rio Amazonas Internacional Hotel
- Hotel Rio Amazonas Quito