Ecuador Freedom Bike Rental
Ranked #1 of 96 Outdoor Activities in Quito
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ecuador has a wide variety of terrain, climates and beautiful, natural places. Whether you do a one-day self-guided scooter GPS tour of Quito or a 16 day all-inclusive guided tour of Ecuador, Ecuador Freedom Bike Rental offers you outdoor adventure like you have never experienced before. Ecuador Freedom Bike Rental is a full-service mountain bike, motor scooter and motorcycle rental shop located in Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador. They provide self-guided tours of Quito and Ecuador as well as guided motorcycle tours given by Ecuador experts on the best biking roads in the country.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The difference btwn Freeedom and other, more corporate moto-tour companies like Edelweiss is that Court & Sylvain actually LIVE in Quito. They know the country intimately; they ride around Ecuador many times a year, so when you ride w/ them, you not only see the landscape, but meet the locals - the innkeepers, restaurateurs, etc who live there, too. It's a far more personal, friendly experience than any other guided tour I've been on.
I was looking for the motorcyle trip of a lifetime - and Freedome delivered. I can't wait to go again, and bring my wife.

1  Thank JonnyChampagne
in 16 reviews
"back roads"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Travel and experience this beautiful country of Equador with two great people as Court and Sylvain made this trip enjoiable and makes you to think, when can I get back again?
There are some challenging roads in the
Mountains,but they make it all worthwhile.
When I look at the pictures, I realize that the weather, except for some occasional afternoon rain,was very good.
I prefer the guided tours, I think Court and Sylvain make the trip so much more organized and educational.
The joice of tours makes it possible to meet the challenges and skills of all who like to experience the culture and beauty of Equador.

Eric Reutimann
6 Day Off-road Adventure Tour (modified to include the Amazon).

1  Thank ereutimann
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I was looking for something different, and i felt on freedom bike rental. It started with question and couple minutes later i end up riding a motorcycle. They answer your question without pressure, speak french, english, and spanish. I only had a day so they set me up with a gps and a 1 day tour, riding around quito in the mountain. Engine was in shape, and because i,m budget i took the 200cc, but i wish i had a bigger one, they have all size!! I enjoy my day, the view in the mountain was amazing. And what,s better then to be set by experience motorcycle rider.....
I did not know that quito could be that fun, Thanks guys!!!
Keep making bikers happy...

1  Thank JoeBurgerCanada
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Travel to the destination is usually the worst part of the trip but the "10 Best Days of Ecuador" Tour started prior to our plane touching down in Quito. As we looked out the planes window approaching Quito we knew that we were in for one hell of an adventure. The topography of Quito is mind blowing which was a good hint of things to come. Within 24 hrs. we had met the crew, Court and Silvan, and were outfitted with our sparkeling clean bikes with new tires. Soon to change. I could make a novel out of this review but will try to keep it short. Let me begin with the kindness and helpfulness of our two man guide team. They couldn't have possibly done more to make our trip more enjoyable. The route they took us on was well planned to show many highlights of Ecuador. Some roads being closed by unknown landslides which was no fault of the planning. If you choose this ride I suggest that you have good off road ridding experience because you will encounter fairly technical ridding areas from river crossings to fairly steep loose gravel inclines. Exactly what we had hoped the ride would give us and it didn't fall short by any means. From off road to mild street racing, it was a adventure ridders dream. Nightly accomodations were more than expected and the food was to die for. Over all I would give this adventure a 5 STARS rating. One added comment is that when you sign up plan to spend at least one extra day in Quito and make it a priority to visit the "Old Town part of Quito". You won't be dissapointed. Thanks Court and Silvan for a memorable experience... My camera recorded over 1600 photos, not to mention the countless hrs of videos recorded by the other riders. Half the Wheels for Twice the Thrills....

1  Thank Ron J