“Always GREAT”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Quito, Ecuador
“Always GREAT”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I have eaten there for more than a decade and I have never been dissapointed! Allthough they are pricey they serve such good quality food that I would recommend anyone to have a fine meal there. Mucki should be proud of her children as they do a great job to fill up her shoes. If you are deterred by the location, just give it a try. You will not be dissapointed.
Good athmosphere. Outstanding service. Delicious food.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Biking Dutchman T

Boise, Idaho
“Excellent food, friendly people, enjoyable atmosphere”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Heard about Mucki's for years, and finally had the chance to go. Definitely lived up to my expectations. Tried many main courses, all of them excellent. Side dishes are wonderful too. Owners and staff are very friendly, and the decor is fun and comfortable. Tucked off the beaten path, you wouldn't even know it was there. But obviously word gets around, because it was very busy.

• Visited March 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“The best place in this neighborhood”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Excellent food very crowded on weekends .the best meat over a stone. A family restaurant run by a German descendants family. I like it very much

• Visited July 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
“Good food, not an amazing location”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The location of the restaurant was terrible, especially at night. The food was great and service too. The rustic decoration of the place was good.

• Visited July 2012
Quito, Ecuador
“Always excellent”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

We live 10 minutes from Mucki's. When we arrived in Quito, as our retirement home, we heard so many speak of the excellent quality of food there. It took us two tries to find it. But once we did we found it to be the BEST! Heidi and Tomas, Mucki's children are always at the top of their game - excellent siblings. When I have parties at my home I can call on them to provide any number of things that guests always compliment me. We always take our guests to Mucki's and so many say Best there is.

• Visited February 2012