“Great pizza and wine”

Cosa Nostra Trattoria Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 1,578 Restaurants in Quito
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cosa Nostra is a "Trattoria - Pizzeria", a typical italian concept. The menu is divided into a pizza section and a pasta section with a large selection of dry pasta and fresh home made pasta like gnocchi, ravioli and lasagna. Cosa Nostra uses only organic vegetables, fresh cheese coming from Cayambe every day and extra vergin olive oil. There are special dishes, like the pizza Norcina which is very gourmet because it has a sauce made of black truffles coming directly from Italy. The desserts of Cosa Nostra are italian winners,in fact Cosa Nostra's tiramisu is prepared with real mascarpone. Cosa Nostra is "Casa Vostra": the thing is that you have to feel home when you come here!!COSA NOSTRA has now tree locations: Baquerizo Moreno E7 -86 y Diego de Almagro, the second location is in Republica del Salvador N34-234 y Moscu. And the third location is in Orellana E11-70 e Isabel La Catolica, near the Hotel Quito.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

After 8 days in the Galapagos, we were so hungry for pizza upon arriving in Quito. Walked to this restaurant and were quite pleased. An extensive pizza/pasta menu and it was REALLY good. Waiters were fine. Good Argentinian wine. What's not to like?

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We loved the food here so much that we did return visits. The pizza is true Italian and the pasta is to die for. It is a cozy restaurant, not too big and is quite busy in the evening. Prices are fair, not too high.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I eat here once a month, the wood fired pizza is cooked correctly with consistency. The ingredients used are very good. Thank you for being a few blocks of my apartment! I usually get a pizza with italian sausage to go.

1  Thank Timothy D
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We eat at location number 1 whenever we are in Quito, which is about 7 times a year. I love being able to walk from our hotel just a short distance away, or call for delivery instead. I mostly order the delicious arrays of pizzas on offer, but I have also tried a couple of their pasta dishes which was also hot, yummy, and well-presented. The owner always comes by to say hello to our table and the staff is polite and professional. If I had to be very picky about this place, my only complaint would be that in my opinion the tables are too close together and it can get quite loud on busy weekend nights. Family-oriented dining, but clean and intimate. I've also never had any problems using my credit cards here.

1  Thank Joe P
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Finally real italian pizza in town. By far the best one in Quito.
Great menu of different kinds of pizzas cooked in wooden oven.
Must visit trattoria!