“3 good hours”
Review of Tapas Y Vino - CLOSED

Tapas Y Vino
Reviewed February 23, 2013

It is a little pricey - 25 dollars for unlimited food and wine, but your options are selected. For more money you can get more options. Good environment for sitting with a group of friends for awhile. Although at one point, they started to get impatient with us, haha

Reviewed January 28, 2013

The waiter was nice, they offered me the best suggestion of wine but I wanted beer, they didn't have, the manager wasn't nice he yell at me so I leave, the food was ok

1  Thank Tricia1618
Reviewed January 18, 2013

My fiance told me she and her friends had fun here one time so we decided to go together.

We ordered the #3 because that is what she and her friends had before. It goes for about $30 and is supposed to come with a bottle of wine three courses of "tapas."

We were served a $7 bottle of wine and about $2 worth of crappy appetizers, (see the attached picture). When we asked about the other three courses of tapas the smart alec waiter tried to upsell us to the unlimited $80 package. No thanks. I had seen enough and I was getting out while I was only a lot behind.

The service was horrible, the wine stank and the whole experience was something I wish I had missed out on.

It's a shame because the place is located on Plaza Foch which is right in the heart of Gringolandia and the place actually looks really nice.

But seriously, save the trouble and go have a nice meal someplace else. There's a Red Hot Chili Pepper restaurant about two blocks away where I've had a good meal for two and a few beers for around $25.

2  Thank EC170131
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We ended up here on New Year's Eve - because it was on Plaza Foch and gave us a great view. However, the food was bad - the choice non-existent. The service was bad - we kept asking and asking - there were lots of waiters but they weren't interested in serving. We felt taken advantage of and would never go back again.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have been here for the first time in 2007 and by then it was really great. They had a lot of different tapas, good wines and the service was very personal. Last time I have been here was in June this year and the quality of the tapas was just terrible. The papas bravas were cold, the meat was terrible and there was no variety. And not to mention de quality of the wine, they used to have great wines but now they just give you the cheapest wine there is. Unfortunately now it is terribly overpriced for the quality of the food/ wine you get. I will never go back again...