I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights in mid Dec 2012 in a single non smoking room.
I was given the "colonia" room which had a massive bed, easily King size if not better. The room was furnished in a lovely colonial style with faux period furniture.
If this is important to you then I'd suggest asking for this room on booking.
- staff are extremely friendly and always obliging
- laundry was very efficient and prices extremely reasonable. Clothes handed over around 7am back around 1pm
- hotel situated in a quiet residental neighbourhood, close to a lovely seafood restaurant. Ask at reception for the location.
- reasonably close to the main drag, "Mariscal Foch" where all the restaurants and bars are.
- not too far away from a huge supermarket, Supermaxi on "Parma", ask reception for directions.
- Housekeeping can be improved. Noticed that I was only given 1 bottle of water each day once housekeeping realised that only 1 person occupied the room.
Also, I'd put all dirty and used towels into the bathtub - housekeeping decided to hang up the wet towels on all the backs of the chairs in the room. By the time I got back to the hotel some had fallen to the ground.
Not sure what housekeeping was trying to tell me but I had to ask reception fro a brand new set of towels since I refuse to re-use the dirty ones.
I wrote a note (in Spanish) basically telling housekeeping of my displeasure and to their credit the next day the towels were replaced properly.
- Breakfast selection is very limited.
- The selection of dishes offered by the restaurant is limited and most of the restaurant staff's English is minimal. The restaurant is also closed on Sundays.
On balance a good choice for Quito.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Anahi Boutique Hotel was conceived bringing the right pieces to mix and match with each other the perfect balance of comfort and style. The amazing spaces were meticulously designed to satisfy the needs of the most demanding traveler by means of a personalized service.You will always be comfortable in any of it sixteen suites, tailored with luxury, unique and representative details of the colonial, rustic, eco and modern styles which are part of the richness of our country. Once you are out of your dreaming suite you may extend your pleasure visiting our patio-garden, the cava, the coffee-terrace or the multi purpose meeting room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Anahi Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.