“To get to know Ecuador - get to know EQ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of EQ Touring Company - Day Tours

EQ Touring Company - Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 75 Outdoor Activities in Quito
More attraction details
Owner description: EQ TOURING is a Boutique Tour company that organizes unforgettable travel experiences in the Galapagos Islands and Ecuador. We specialize in putting together private yacht charters in Galapagos and customizing your travel adventure in Ecuador, always traveling with the company of our expert Naturalist guides who are the highlight of your trip. Our team of Destination Specialists will be your direct and personal contact for your adventure planning. Join the number of satisfied travelers that have visited this amazing destination with us and who are the best witnesses of what we have organized for them.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“To get to know Ecuador - get to know EQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2010

My girlfriend and I made a last minute decision to go to the Galapagos Islands and therefore had nothing arranged. We spoke to EQ Touring directly from London and they arranged everything for us, tailoring the trip to exactly how we wanted it.... despite the lateness of our request!!!

Jorge took time to listen to what we would like from our holiday and made excellent recommendations .... helping us have the holiday of a lifetime!!!

They provided the knowledge that we needed and the personal touch that is so important... even calling the hotel to ensure that we had arrived safely and that everything was ok!!!

An excellent local company who took the stress out of my disorgansation and got me brownie points in the process. Would definitely use EQ again and would recommend others do so too.

Thanks Jorge!!!

Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“EQ Touring the best way to go when traveling to Ecuador”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2010

Thanks to EQ Touring I had the best vacation of my life. The staff was very friendly and very knowledgeable. On short notice, Jorge put together a nice package that included horseback riding, Otavala Market, and Montanita Beach. If you are looking to go horseback riding, call EQ touring they put us with the nicest people you can ever meet in Cuyambe, a small city outside of Quito. The Ranch was beautiful and the horses were well taken care of. I cant say enough how nice the people were, I felt like I was visiting family and the food was unbelievable. After we left Cuyambe, we visited Otavala's Market. The Market was full of beautiful crafts and clothing. We picked up a few paintings, jewelery and clothes. If you are in Otavala you have to visit Laguna Cuicocha. Cuicocha is an extinct volcano with a lake inside. On the last leg of the trip we headed for the Coast to Montanita. One word WOW!! Clean Beaches, Cheap hotels, Great Food, and even Greater People. Thanks to Jorge and Paul at EQ touring for putting together a great vacation package, Without you guys we wouldn't have been able to see these beautiful things. Thank you Paul for your Knowledge of Ecuador and your Hospitality. People do not waste your time looking anywhere else for travel tips. These people know Ecuador and will design a great package for you and your family.

2 Thank robertali331
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Knowledgeable, Patient and Great Personality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2010

I contracted with EQ Touring for a private photo touring day in Quito, Ecuador for a marketing assignment job I was on. William came to my hotel room early on the day of the tour and from that moment on, I had nothing else to worry about. William was incredibly knowledgeable and took me to some magnificent places for my photo shoots. He even carried my gear. EQ Touring was a breeze to deal with and everything was handled through email to setup. Whether you are looking for a private or small group tour of Quito, the surrounding area or the Galapagos, I would highly recommend this touring company.

Central Pennsylvania
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 315 helpful votes
“These folks love Ecuador, and it shows!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2010

We had several tours of Quito with Paul, one of EQ Touring's guides. No question was too mundane, and no expression of curiousity was left unresponded-to. For example, we had scheduled a half day city tour on the day following our arrival. Our plane was delayed, and by the time we arrived, Paul had rescheduled the start to be a little later. He spent seven or eight hours showing us around, giving us practical tips (best grocery store, several restaurant recommendations, etc.). Every tour we took--Otavalo and surrounding area, Cloud Forest region--was filled with unexpected additions. We enjoyed our guide's company and knowledge, we were appreciative of what he showed us, and left with a new respect for the people and history of Ecuador.

Waban
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Premiuim reliable service beyond all expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2010

Get ready to experience the finest in hotels and personal attention. EQ Touring Company provided us with a superior trip from Boston to Lima, Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley, the Galapago Islands, Quito...and so much more. Yes, we were nervous in trusting a travel agency so far away from Boston, but we have never had better service on any tour we have ever taken. It is true what they say about taking photos...I took over 1,600 photos during this trip...and so did many other vacationers we met. Bring lots of memory cards!

1 Thank SGusenoff