“Perfect Galapagos vacation”
Review of EQ Touring

EQ Touring
Ranked #3 of 100 Outdoor Activities in Quito
More attraction details
Owner description: EQ TOURING is a Boutique Travel Company that designs tailor made travel experiences in the Galapagos Islands, Ecuador and Peru. We specialize in putting together private yacht charters in Galapagos and customizing your travel adventure in Ecuador and Machu Picchu - Peru, always traveling with the company of our expert Naturalist guides who are the highlight of your trip. Our team of Destination Specialists will be your direct and personal contact for your adventure planning. Join the number of satisfied travelers that have visited this amazing destination with us and who are the best witnesses of what we have organized for them.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I visited the Galapagos islands with my best friend and thanks to EQ touring advise we took the Queen Beatriz catamaran. Our cruise was perfect, this is a different cruise experience not like the ones I have been used to in big ships. This was a more intimate vacation where only 16 of us could enjoy the privacy of a naturalist guide who by the way is outstanding. The accommodation provided in Quito on the Le Parc hotel was great with beautiful rooms, very comfortable and excellent service. Paul, my guide in Ecuador took me over the city and I learned a lot about Ecuador and their culture. I highly recommend EQ for your travels in Ecuador.

All reviews
"quito airport"
"jorge"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed June 17, 2014

My wife and a group of friends went to visit Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands recently and all we have to say is that we had an unforgettable trip. I truly believe that Galapagos is once in a life time experience and you should plan ahead and do it right, thankfully we found the perfect company to work with. Isabel always responded to our many questions and we ended up chartering the right boat for us that accommodated our needs. Billy, our guide in Galapagos and Paul our guide in Ecuador were both outstanding and full of knowledge in their both fields. Billy was a great Naturalist guide always with a fantastic sense of humor and in my opinion he was an encyclopedia. Paul knew every aspect of his country from Politics to social problems, culture, art, wildlife, we really enjoyed his company. Ecuador has so much to offer and we always felt that we had friends everywhere we went, the people are so friendly and warm, they really make you feel welcome in Ecuador. The food was fantastic, we can't complain about anything, you really made us feel like royalty.
I will always recommend you EQ to our friends traveling in that direction and we wish you well as you are so professional at what you do. Thank you again for such a lovely experience.

Mark.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is the second time that we went to Galapagos with EQ TOURING this time we took a land based tour in Galapagos, staying a beautiful hotel and taking day tours to some of the islands, this was the best way for us to explore the Galapagos again and get to see places that we didn't see before. I highly recommend this Tour company for travel arrangements in Ecuador.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We enjoyed a pleasent trip to Machu Pichu organized by EQTouring.
We visited so many places and everything was arranged perfectly. We really enjoy ourselves.
I recommend taking the tour with everything included so you don't have to worry about anything.