“Fabulously unexpected...culture, food, activities...and the warm, warm welcome!”

EQ Touring Company - Day Tours
Ranked #8 of 76 Outdoor Activities in Quito
More attraction details
Owner description: EQ TOURING is a Boutique Tour company that organizes unforgettable travel experiences in the Galapagos Islands and Ecuador. We specialize in putting together private yacht charters in Galapagos and customizing your travel adventure in Ecuador, always traveling with the company of our expert Naturalist guides who are the highlight of your trip. Our team of Destination Specialists will be your direct and personal contact for your adventure planning. Join the number of satisfied travelers that have visited this amazing destination with us and who are the best witnesses of what we have organized for them.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Outstanding..our guide, Marco Castro, introduced us to an Ecuador we fell in love with! From arrival to accommodations to a beautiful culture and people. Marco pampered us with care, intelligence, humor and professionalism. He showed us the beautiful Ecuadorian way of life. EQ Touring planned a perfect itinerary for our budget and curiosity. We enjoyed abundant, delicious local fruits and amazing meals, travelled to scenic Cotopaxi Volcano, shopped for beautiful hand made textiles and gifts at the Otavalo market...then had a most amazing tour of the Galapagos Islands. The service and professionalism was above what we expected...loved every moment! Strongly recommend this company. They'll plan all the logistics...it will feel seamless. Great value. Excellent service. Wonderful guides..

Visited March 2012
2 Thank l w
Galapagos-Guru, General Manager at EQ Touring Company - Day Tours, responded to this review, April 2, 2012
Dear Mr. Wai;

Thank you for your wonderful comments about your trip, we are really happy to hear that you had a fantastic time not only in Galapagos but mainly in Ecuador. In fact yes, we see our guides as the ambassadors of our country this is why we think that our guides are the key part of our success and the main asset for our company. We really hope to see you in Ecuador in a near future.

EQ TOURING

New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A once in a life time vacation in Galapagos”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

We chartered a cruise on board the Queen of Galapagos through EQ touring a few months ago and we had the most amazing experience. Beginning with our arrival to Quito we were met by our private guide who took us to the hotel that was reserved for us. The Le Parc hotel was really nice and comfortable, service was superb and the staff was always on top of everything we needed. Our guide Paul took us to an incredible tour of Quito and our grandkids loved the visit to the equator and the central bank museum, it was such a cultural enriching experience for them and all of us.

The Queen of Galapagos was a very nice boat with an impresive service, and the crew was always very friendly and ready to do something for us at all times, we felt really good taken care of. Our guide Billy was probably the highlight of the whole trip, he was the most knowledgeable person that I have ever met. He knew every single detail on the Galapagos islands and he always gave us the most interesting briefings every night before dinner. Not only he was very professional and always was explaining things to our kids in the most gracious way, but he was also funny and with a very nice sense of humor. We learned so much about this fascinating place and we had the most wonderful time with Billy and the crew members.

All I have to say is thank you Eq touring for the amazing vacation that you prepared for my family, we will always speak very highly of you and recommend you to our family and friends.

Visited September 2011
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Fantastic Journey of Authenticity and Beauty ...”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We had a the opportunity to spend a couple of days in Otavalo (horseback riding, shopping at the market, hiking) and in Quito (sightseeing, equator tour and white water rafting). We just loved the country and people - only wished we had more time to go into the jungle and Galapagos. We will definitely be back soon!

Visited July 2011
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Galapagos and Amazon Rain Forest”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We had a fabulous 10 day trip with EQ Touring - Hotels, ship and eco-lodge were spacious, comfortable - great food. The guides and naturalists were superb. Most impressive was the travel between sites, on time, efficient and safe. I would highly recommend EQ Touring to arrange travel anywhere in Equador.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Elsa M
Long Island, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Can't recommend highly enough!”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

After 2 months of hitting dead ends trying to plan this trip myself, I turned to EQ touring to plan my Ecuador and Galapagos vacation for myself, husband, and two children, ages 5 and 7. Within two days, Katie had my trip tailored perfectly. There was excellent communication (she is American working out of the Quito office) and I never felt like I was being a pain in the neck when I wanted to change certain things about my itinerary.

The trip went seamlessly. We were picked up at the airport by our guide, Marco, and our driver Jorge. Both were incredibly accommodating, friendly, and always punctual. Marco was a terrific guide. He is a freelancer, so I would request him if possible. He knows everything about Ecuador! And he always wanted to make sure we were having a great vacation. We did a day tour in Quito and the equator, the teleferico, a day tour to Otavalo and the hot springs in Papallacta (loved it!), a boat ride in Cotacacchi volcano, and Mindo Cloud forest. When we wanted to shop we weren't hurried and we ate at wonderful locations with our guide and driver. In Quito we stayed at two hotels, the Radisson and at my request to stay at another location, the Patio Andaluz, in the Old Town- both very good. After 3 days, we went on the Galapagos Legend. Another great experience. Here we had another guide, assigned to our group. Also terrific! All transfers went perfectly. The Galapagos are amazing!!! We did the 3 night cruise. In doing my research, I found that most people said that you should do the seven night cruise. However, we did the 3 night and stayed one night after the cruise ended in Puerto Arroyo. The thee night cruise was perfect, I think we saw most of the highlights, and Puerto Arroyo is a perfectly charming little town.

I think its a testament to a wonderful vacation if after 10 days, you feel as if you've been away for a month (we did so much) and have no idea what day it was. We also took over 1000 pictures! This truly was an experience of a lifetime! I have already recommended EQ to others. Thank you so much EQ touring.

Visited January 2012