“Piscos are amazing!”
Review of Segundo Muelle

Segundo Muelle
Ranked #31 of 1,579 Restaurants in Quito
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I had never had a Pisco Sour before my visit to Ecuador, but the piscos from Segundo Muelle are now one of my favorite memories! Fantastic seafood as well.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

On monday afternoon I went with my boyfriend to Segundo Muelle for lunch we were celebrating a number of things. The meal was nice, however after 3 hours we both had terrible stomachaches. What seemed like a case of food poisoning took me straight to the ER to get my appendix removed. I had such a severe stomach infection that the infection moved to my appendix. I think that if we changed our lunch venue for that monday night and chose another restaurant none of this would have happened. Re think if you are planning to eat here.

2  Thank MartinaLH
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

I simply love it - every time again. The cebiche is world class and all their dishes are incredibly good. As an apero you have to try the bloody mary con leche de tigre...

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We celebrated my parents' anniversary at this spot and it was a wonderful experience.
I highly suggest getting the passion fruit pisco sour.
The ceviche combo was amazing.
All the main dishes were great and the dessert was also spectacular.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I don't know if the reason why I disliked this restaurant so much was the fact that I had the opportunity to visit places such as Astrid & Gaston,. but the truth is that they don't know anything about the usage of salt or spices, the food I tasted there was bland. I don't know whether it was just the day I decided to go eat there, but if I don't get what I want the first time, then it's not likely for me to return. Regarding the service, it wasn't very commendable either, but the price? Oh the price was 5 stars alright! In short, I wouldn't recommend this restaurant at all.