“Many times at this restaurant and never dissapointed”
Review of Segundo Muelle

Segundo Muelle
Ranked #27 of 1,529 Restaurants in Quito
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

To begin the menu has many pictures which makes very easy to make a choice. And what you see is what you get.
I have invited many foreign people who visit the company I work for, and they just love it.
Totally recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

With four colleagues, we wanted to dinner well near the Sheraton. Segundo Muelle was just inside the Mall. But the decor, service and food were far superior to the connotation of a mall restaurant. The ceviche was superb. The dishes we each got were various seafood dishes with Peruvian rice. All were delicious. And the pisco sours we're perfect. I recommend Segundo Muelle for a upscale night out. It was too chilly to go on the patio the night we dined there.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Lovely atmosphere, I loved my pumpkin ravioli, however my husband's swordfish was regrettably very poorly done. We both felt like it tasted like it had been cooked/frozen/reheated. The food is not inexpensive and we were expecting excellence but ended up being disappointed.

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Very nice Peruvian restaurant in Quito - they have two locations - I prefer the one in the Shopping centre. Every time I stay in quito i visit the restaurant to eat the best peruvian ceviche in town - also try the seashell and fish juice! To start login with foursquare and receive your pisco for free!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This is one of my fav restaurants in Quito. The decoration is simple but pretty. Lots of light if you want to go there for lunch. I ordered an appetizer that was fantastic (Grilled Octopus) They actually served the whole octopus. So delicious! Food is EXCELLENT and prices are not bad based on the fact that this is one of the best restaurants in the city. I highly recommend this restaurant whether you live in Quito or just passing by.