“Hotel Aeropuerto”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Aeropuerto

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Quito
Hotel Aeropuerto
Ranked #109 of 114 Hotels in Quito
Colorado
“Hotel Aeropuerto”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2009

I was not able to get on my flight out of Quito which was very late at night. I asked the airline agent about a place to stay close by. He said there was one right across the street. It is close only 50 feet! I was dead tired and just needed a place to sleep. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The rate of $35 for a single was reasonable considering that you do not need a taxi. The rooms are basic and clean with new bathroom fixtures A continental breakfast is also included. I also had lunch which was only $2.50. Free Wifi is also included. I think the restaurant is a great alternative to the pricey airport food. The staff was very helpful and let me keep my bags behind the counter and use the Wifi after I checked out.

10 Thank phlw