All reviews historic district every morning hilly streets small family hotel family run b b wonderful boutique hotel old town fresh fruit juice hotel located location is excellent covered courtyard short walk late flight treated like family shower head rooms are modern within walking distance
Reviewed October 21, 2018

A wonderful boutique hotel. Quiet and very comfortable. Close to all things in the historical district and walkable. The owners are delightful and knowledgeable. Many places to eat also close by. Definitely will stay again!

Date of stay: October 2018
Ecuatreasures, Manager at Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear Theresa,

It was great to have the opportunity to host you both and we are glad you found your stay with us so convenient and enjoyable.

We thank you for your comment and we definitely hope to welcome you again, you know where we are now so please feel free to come back whenever you wish.

Take good care of yourselves and please keep in touch.

All of us.

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed for 12 days at this family owned, newly renovated hotel in the historic area of downtown Quito. The location is great but the hospitality of the owners and staff was even more spectacular. They love all things Ecuadorian- culture, history, food, national treasures, etc. and will share this love with the guests who are fortunate to stay here. They provide a wonderful breakfast daily and recommend places and excursions that will accommodate your personal interests. While we visited we had an Andean cooking lesson with Chef Joel and took private day excursions outside Quito to pre-Incan ruins, the native market in Otovalo, and explored the volcano area of the northern Andes . If you want to experience Quito and its surrounds in a more genuine way, staying here is the way to go! The staff turned our stay into a dream vacation!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ecuatreasures, Manager at Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Linda and Michael,

Thank you for your wonderful words!

Definitely the pleasure of having you as our guest was totally ours, we certainly enjoyed hosting you both and confirming what a great couple you are and we loved you were so interested in our traditions and culture. Thanks to this you can prepare a delicious Locro to your beautiful family now, please send us pictures if you do it :).

We are thrilled to know you had a dream vacation here in Quito, and we value your experienced feedback, considering you have been in so many different places.

One of the reasons why we love doing what we do is because it gives us the opportunity of getting to know such a great people like you two and we don't need to say you will be welcome anytime you wish to come back to Quito.

Take good care of yourselves and please keep in touch.

Maria

Reviewed October 12, 2018

I recently returned from Quito and spent my time there at Hernon's hotel. I couldn't have asked for better hospitality. The rooms are clean and modern, and there's even a delicious breakfast every morning, made by his son-in-law Joel who is a chef, that comes with the room cost. Hernon's family welcomes you with open arms and he will take the time to sit down with you when you first arrive to give you recommendations to see in the local area. If you want to really see Quito, beyond the "tourist" area's, I highly recommend hiring Hernon or his son-in-law Joel as guide.. I'm not sure what the rate is for other guides, but my money was well spent. They both will show you Quito's attractions, but will also show you some places off the beaten trail and tell you about Quito and Ecuador's history and current culture that will really give you an authentic Ecuadorian experience. Hernon is also available 24 hours, in case you need advice, translation, a late night cup of tea, or even help hiring a local taxi. I had such a great experience that I told them they must visit me if they ever travel to the United States. I would give them 6 stars if I could.

Room tip: All rooms are great and they can even accommodate travelers with disabilities.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Ecuatreasures, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Dear Joe:

It is great to know you felt so pleased during your stay with us, that´s our daily challenge. We wish we could always accomplish pesonally every single expectation from our guests, just like you described it in your comments. Loved that you enjoyed our local and Andean breakfast.

Thanks a lot for your 6 stars evaluation :), hope we really deserve it, It encourages us to do it better every day.

Sincerely
All of us

Reviewed October 6, 2018

I stayed at Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico the first week of September 2018. I had a wonderful stay. The inn was extremely clean and my room a welcome place to return after a busy day of sightseeing. Hernan, was a very gracious host, who saw to it that I was very satisfied while there. I enjoyed a different breakfast, representative of typical Ecuadorian cuisine each morning. Hernan was quite helpful in recommending different places to visit both in the city, as well as out of the city (Mindo), based on my interests. I would definitely recommend and come back to Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico in the future!

Date of stay: September 2018
Ecuatreasures, Manager at Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you very much for your nice words!

We are glad you enjoyed our Andean breakfast and we loved you had the chance of going to Mindo, which is one of the most attractive touristic destinations near Quito and to the Galapagos Islands where we hope you also have had a great time.

It was our pleasure to have been able to host you and we will be looking forward to doing it again soon.

Please take good care of yourself and let's keep in touch.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Hernan is the perfect host; very charm and attentive. The staff at the hotel are very quick to assist you with any need. Breakfast are delicious in the morning. They coordinate all my transportation. They also offer tours to all important sites in Quito and coordinate everything for you very convenience and streess free.if you really want to try the boutique hotel experience with the Ecuadorian charm and best customer service the hotel ecuatresures is for you.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Ecuatreasures, Manager at Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Dear Elsie,

Thank you for your nice review!

We are pleased to know all your expectations have been met during your stay with us, it is always our goal to make our guests feel welcome in every way once they arrive to our facilities.

It was our pleasure to meet you and to host you and we certainly hope we can do it again anytime in the near future.

Take good care of yourself and please keep in touch.

Maria