All reviews historic district every morning hilly streets small family hotel family run b b wonderful boutique hotel fresh fruit juice old town location is excellent hotel located covered courtyard short walk shower head rooms are modern within walking distance united states the breakfast area
Reviewed October 12, 2018

I recently returned from Quito and spent my time there at Hernon's hotel. I couldn't have asked for better hospitality. The rooms are clean and modern, and there's even a delicious breakfast every morning, made by his son-in-law Joel who is a chef, that comes with the room cost. Hernon's family welcomes you with open arms and he will take the time to sit down with you when you first arrive to give you recommendations to see in the local area. If you want to really see Quito, beyond the "tourist" area's, I highly recommend hiring Hernon or his son-in-law Joel as guide.. I'm not sure what the rate is for other guides, but my money was well spent. They both will show you Quito's attractions, but will also show you some places off the beaten trail and tell you about Quito and Ecuador's history and current culture that will really give you an authentic Ecuadorian experience. Hernon is also available 24 hours, in case you need advice, translation, a late night cup of tea, or even help hiring a local taxi. I had such a great experience that I told them they must visit me if they ever travel to the United States. I would give them 6 stars if I could.

Room tip: All rooms are great and they can even accommodate travelers with disabilities.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Ecuatreasures, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Dear Joe:

It is great to know you felt so pleased during your stay with us, that´s our daily challenge. We wish we could always accomplish pesonally every single expectation from our guests, just like you described it in your comments. Loved that you enjoyed our local and Andean breakfast.

Thanks a lot for your 6 stars evaluation :), hope we really deserve it, It encourages us to do it better every day.

Sincerely
All of us

Reviewed October 6, 2018

I stayed at Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico the first week of September 2018. I had a wonderful stay. The inn was extremely clean and my room a welcome place to return after a busy day of sightseeing. Hernan, was a very gracious host, who saw to it that I was very satisfied while there. I enjoyed a different breakfast, representative of typical Ecuadorian cuisine each morning. Hernan was quite helpful in recommending different places to visit both in the city, as well as out of the city (Mindo), based on my interests. I would definitely recommend and come back to Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico in the future!

Date of stay: September 2018
Ecuatreasures, Manager at Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you very much for your nice words!

We are glad you enjoyed our Andean breakfast and we loved you had the chance of going to Mindo, which is one of the most attractive touristic destinations near Quito and to the Galapagos Islands where we hope you also have had a great time.

It was our pleasure to have been able to host you and we will be looking forward to doing it again soon.

Please take good care of yourself and let's keep in touch.

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Hernan is the perfect host; very charm and attentive. The staff at the hotel are very quick to assist you with any need. Breakfast are delicious in the morning. They coordinate all my transportation. They also offer tours to all important sites in Quito and coordinate everything for you very convenience and streess free.if you really want to try the boutique hotel experience with the Ecuadorian charm and best customer service the hotel ecuatresures is for you.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Ecuatreasures, Manager at Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Dear Elsie,

Thank you for your nice review!

We are pleased to know all your expectations have been met during your stay with us, it is always our goal to make our guests feel welcome in every way once they arrive to our facilities.

It was our pleasure to meet you and to host you and we certainly hope we can do it again anytime in the near future.

Take good care of yourself and please keep in touch.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel in Quito based on reviews I had read. Absolutely right on point. Great location in the historic district, the restoration of the historic property is beautiful. I it most of all, the host are WONDERFUL. So helpful, friendly and accommodating. Hernan went above and beyond , even assisting with a tour I booked elsewhere, and was excellent on a tour with him. Thanks again Hernan and Maria.

Craig

Trip type: Traveled solo
Ecuatreasures, Manager at Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2018

Dear Craig,

Thank you very much for your nice comments, it was our pleasure to have been able to meet you and host you.

We are glad you got to enjoy of the country and that you would like to come back, we would love to have the opportunity to welcome you at home again any time in the near future.

Please take good care of yourself and keep in touch.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

I had a lovely stay at this hotel. The host was very friendly and helpful (giving me advice about places to go and where to eat). The hotel looks very nice and the rooms are clean. Excellent wifi as well. The hotel offers breakfast with fresh fruit juice. The hotel provides a shuttle service to the airport. The driver was very nice and I had a fun conversation with him.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Ecuatreasures, Manager at Hotel Casa Ecuatreasures Centro Historico, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear Pim,

Thanks a lot for your feedback, it was a pleasure for us to have been able to host you and it is great to know you had a pleasant stay at Casa Ecuatreasures, Hotel Boutique.

We are glad you got the chance of enjoying the Historical Center even though you came on a business trip and you had a busy schedule.

We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you again at home, anytime in the near future.

Please take good care of yourself and keep in touch.