$126
$220
$115
$98
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$383
$180
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

$450
Official Website
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshi expressburger kingnative craftswater pipesbreakfast staffbusiness tripfront desk stafftaxi ridesecurity guardtaxi servicehotel servicewifi accessthe breakfast areawifi worksrestaurants and barsrestaurants within walking distancebusiness district
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I stayed here for two nights for free on Holiday Inn Pointbreaks, and was very pleased. Hotel had very friendly front desk staff who were great to deal with. Location was just around the corner from the JW Marriott where I spent the next two nights. Easy walk to the Mariscal district, though I was advised not to do that trek in the middle of the night. 4 free business stations, though there was not a pool. Only complaint I had was that the woman who was in charge of the continental breakfast was not the most helpful of employees and was constantly bothering me for my room number. I guess I looked like I didn't belong there with my shorts and T-Shirt!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank boddicker52
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Quito, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2012

Dear boddicker52,

Thank you for your review regarding your experience. I appreciate the compliments on our convenient location. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience the hotel staff may have caused. We will follow up with the staff to ensure that similar incidents won't happen again. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you soon.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed July 6, 2012

While in Quito on business, I had to stay here rather than at a non-corporate hotel. I wasn't disappointed, however, as the hotel is close to the airport, and the rooms are very nice. There is free wi-fi and the breakfast buffet is quite good! The hotel is clean and the staff is VERY friendly. If you are looking for an authentic Ecuadorian experience, this hotel isn't for you--but if you are looking for convenience, safety and amenities, you can't go wrong by staying here.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Jen A
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The hotel was as I expected for a Holiday Inn abroad- maybe a bit fancier than the "Express" part might indicate, but the rooms were comfortable, clean, and had easily accessible internet connections. The free breakfast was fine, too, and it wasn't too far from the Mariscal Sucre airport. Overall, I'd stay here again- no unpleasant surprises!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank jchan2
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I stayed here about a week ago. Good internet, nice big rooms, english language TV. During our stay, my son became ill. Not knowing how to proceed, I contacted the front desk and explained the situation. Within 30 minutes a doctor arrived at my son's room, conducted an exam and perscibed medications. He was back to normal in a couple of days. I find that kind of service amazing in today's world. Check-in is quick and easy and the staff a pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Lorenjohn
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

It's a great hotel in great location, much better than I expected for an Express Holiday Inn..... But for a price of $200 plus, it better be........

Its in Quito and its Express, it should be renamed to. Holiday Inn..... Another annoying thing is they refused to give us an extra bed because the room was too small.....
We saw the room and it was huge ......

It's a great hotel, we really would recommend it, but it is over priced for an express version in Quito..... Even the Hilton is in the same price range......

• Stayed: May 2012