“Nice Food, terrible service”
Review of Rincon de Francia

Rincon de Francia
Ranked #164 of 1,532 Restaurants in Quito
Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Some friends and I went to the Rincon de Francia for lunch, we had our reservation for 14h15, the place was packed we were given a table far from the bar. After the aperitif when we order, was around 15h00, which could be consider a second seating, they messed up the order, no waiters available on the room, all the staff seemed on a rush. Very dissapointing.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Specially for business, a great place with good service, good wine, and that resembles a hidden great restaurant at the Place Vendome or at the beautiful Cartier Latin.

1  Thank RADIOFAN_MARIA
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We were taken to Rincon de Francia by some friends of our traveling companions, and this was a real treat. The service was excellent, the food was truly wonderful. Ecuadoran prawns are huge, but very, very good. Several of us had the prawn cocktail, and four of them weighed over a pound. They were perfectly cooked. Our group of six had a variety of main courses, and each looked better than the next. On the recommendation of our host, I had the young pork, and it was fantastic and the portion was very large. Everyone raved about every single dish. I regret that I don't know if I will ever be back to Quito to enjoy another meal there!

2  Thank bbwex
Reviewed June 25, 2012

...a very sophisticated business/ special event restaurant...good service ,great food..
I wish all dinner restaurants were like this one....it was like I transported back in time...
the deserts were wonderful and worth the extra time...

1  Thank mark h
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Love the corvina al pernod. The crepe suzzette is excellent as well. Service can be a bit slow, even when its empty, but if you arrive with patience your taste buds will be richly rewarded.

1  Thank CooCoo4u