Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Valpo Street Art = Must do

The Valpo Street Art Tour was absolutely amazing! Not only was it fun taking snaps of all of the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
T3814YNnathanc
via mobile
Not just fun, also some learning

I love Street Art and Valparaiso, so I am a regular visitor. I love to walk around, take pictures... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Magiastral
Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile

All reviews street art great tour guide eddie graffiti tour walking tour two hours each piece local street private tour cool street highly recommend taking this tour an absolute nooks and crannies hour tour these guys informative tour small group
Reviewed April 13, 2016

I have been in Valpo many times but never took a tour, so finally I decide to take one, and the tip modality suits me very well. In the two hour tour it was interesting knowing about what is behind the graffitti art in Valpo, Chris gave us a lot of information about the techniques used, and of the artists topics reflected in their pieces.

I really recomend this tour, is not that long and covers a lot of pieces, without getting you tired of walking up and down.

2  Thank Carol A
Reviewed April 11, 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful tour with Chris in valparaiso.
We did the grafreeti tour one afternoon, was brilliant. We were out and about for just over two hours and covered lots of different pieces and also learned loads about the different artists, techniques, and the history of the art form and it's different mediums, as well as what many subtle parts of the displays mean and the symbology of various artists.
Would highly recommend. Very informative, great passionate guide.
There are other more popular tour groups on trip advisor, we did yours with them also which were great but they only skimmed over a couple of pieces of art and did not cover anywhere near as much of the street art and its history as we did on this tour.
Fantastic.

Date of experience: April 2016
3  Thank Nomad_Nath
Reviewed April 9, 2016 via mobile

This was by far my favorite thing about our 4-day visit to Valparaiso. It was fun and interesting and informative...and I feel like it gave us insight into the street art subculture that you can't get by just wandering around. Our guide did a really nice job of explaining both the meaning behind the art and a little bit about the artists themselves -- and I had a lot of fun taking photos of all kinds of different art along the way. Highly, highly recommended.

1  Thank baryongirl
Reviewed April 3, 2016

The Street Art Tour took us trough the highlights of Street Art in the Centre of valpo. Our guide Sebastian knew a lot about Street Art and it was nice to understand the meaning behind the graffiti. He also gave us tips on other local things to do in valpo. We would recommend this Tour!

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Mieke V
Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

I took the tour with Sebastian this morning. He knew everything, was funny, spoke great english and was very helpful with any questions. Strongly recommend to anyone eith an interest in art and also a great way to see the city.