“We were only two people and they still put a lot of effort into it!”
Review of Tasty Tour Chile

Tasty Tour Chile
Ranked #11 of 13 Food & Drink in Valparaiso
More attraction details
Owner description: Learn to cook traditional food and to prepare typical drinks oriented to the handcrafted, artisan nature of Chilean cuisine. Choose any of our beautiful and exciting destinations including the Botanical Garden in Vina del Mar, or experience the countryside of grapes and olives in the Valley of Aconcagua. Make it, taste it, enjoy it: We create active tourism, real experiences that allow you to interact in the rural practices of handicrafts, culinary activities, and the pure enjoyment of delicious cuisine.
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Since only me and my girlfriend booked the tour for that day, we didn't expect much effort. but there was a driver plus two women taking care of us! They were very friendly and we enjoyed it a lot.

1  Thank Vazn

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Well organized. Delicious food. Botanical gardens are beautiful. Great family activity. We did the tour with the clams and fish. Very tasty.

1  Thank DebChile
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We enjoyed touring breweries with our young host, Manuel. We learned a lot about the history of the area as well as the hisotry of beer in Chile! All of the places we visited were clean, friendly and fun and the beers were excellent. You should definitely check it out!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Sharmaine M
Reviewed April 15, 2013

What a delightful tour of the culinary adventures to be had in rural Chile! One of our stops was at a tiny cervezaria (beer brewery) perched on a picturesque lookout high up in the Andes Mountains. My Spanish was pretty weak at the time so most of what the brewery's owner had to say was lost on me, but his generosity with the samples and the great view more than made up for that. While still at the brewery we made Chilean-style empanadas at an outdoor kiln, the remembrance of which is making me hungry now.

Our last stop was at kitchen specializing in jams and jellies of the multitude of fruits and berries for which Chile is famous. After giving us a tour of her facilities, which was also mostly in Spanish, she treated us to a delectable outdoor asado. Beef, lamb and chicken were complemented skillfully with jellies and jams ranging from strawberry to bell pepper to mint. Also there was a generous supply of local wines to wash it down.

Despite still being a bit groggy from a cold I really enjoyed Tasty Tour and would recommend it to anyone visiting Chile.

1  Thank pzatrick
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The tour that I did was amazing, I ate and made so many things that I didn't expected. I drunk so much nice wine, chicha, beer, and delicious drinks directly in their beautiful factories in lovely places in the mountains. I made tasty empanadas with my hands, and I felt like a child again making little crafts with my own hands. I still have my "posa vaso primaveral" I am so proud of it! it was a great experience, 200% recommended