“Simply awesome!!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

The food, atmosphere, service... everything in this place is just awe~~~~~some. I loved the experience here. I highly recommend this chilean food restaurnt.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We went because the menu scribbled outside looked interesting and it is in the trendy Cerro Allegre part of the city. I am vegetarian but my husband is not and we had had a difficult time finding many vegetarian options in Chile. But the hostess who spoke English and the owner went out of their way to make our meal outstanding. First they sent out a free amuse bouche. Then they had excellent veggie and sea food options with terrific wine recommendations. The entree was a veggie couscous dish with parmesan wafer that could have been served in any good restaurant in New York City. Prices were a bit on the high side but for the quality and the experience, well worth it in my opinion.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The menu is hard to understand, the staff is slow and the Sours are not that great.

But what's more important is that the food is absolutely delicious. The lamb with caramelised onions is a must, the fish of the day and the seafood platters are great as well. A bit expensive but worth the price for great food in my opinion.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel so we went along with another couple we'd met there. We struggled a little with the menu as there were lots of unfamiliar dishes - and it was written out in long-hand making it quite difficult to read in any case. However an English-speaking waitress helped us out and made suggestions for us. We shared a prawn ceviche for starters then my husband and I had a shared casserole-type dish of meat and fish together with potatoes (and a massive jalapeno- beware!) and our friends had fish dishes. Sadly none of them looked particularly appetising and the fish was a bit dry. Nothing was so bad you would complain about it, and the service was certainly friendly and efficient but I'm afraid I wouldn't go back there again. There are plenty of other places to try nearby.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Really amazing, fresh, authentic, delicious food. My fish was cooked perfectly, salad was super fresh and my friend´s seafood stew/soup was to die for. You can tell the chef cares about his food and presentation. I´m a big foodie, i know when i´m having great food. Wine was amazing too and our waitress was super lovely! The best part it´s not expensive at all. Unfortunately, they only take cash.