See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Tucked away from the main road, a big house with a friendly and helpful owner. The rooms are good, kept clean and overall you'll get a homely feeling. Breakfast is good with some eggs and toast. The location is great, many bars and restaurants around for a good evening out. Overall a great value!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2015 via mobile

Formerly a house of an English banker, some one hundred years ago, this lovely residency is in a ideal spot away from the noise of the main streets. Our double room is large and the bed comfy. Charming local host too. We loved it.

Date of stay: March 2015
Reviewed January 24, 2015

This bed and breakfast is situated in a beautiful house in the colorful Valparaiso style in a small alley in the historical Centre. My room was huge with a TV and a VERY comfortable bed. The hosts were very friendly and helpful and indicated on a map the places, I have to see and the dangerous areas in Valparaiso I should avoid. They also made amazing breakfast, which was served directly to the table. The house in general had a nice atmosphere and it really made my stay in Valparaiso enjoyable.
When I decided to cancel a night to spend it in the closeby Vina de Mar, there was no problem and the hosts were very helpful indicating the correct bus and showing the directions.

Date of stay: February 2014
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Gaston and Alice were exremely friendly and helpful and there is a nice breakfast in the morning in the homely living room served by Gaston. It is situated down a quiet picturesque alleyway not far from restaurants and stores plus the oldest funicular in Valparaiso, Ascensor Concepcion. The house is a big old colonial-type one with lots of character and the rooms were clean and spacious, as were the bathrooms. I liked it a lot and my original one week stay soon turned into a three week one.

Date of stay: March 2014
1  Thank Dorsetbruce
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Absolutely brilliant spot. There are two adjacent houses, of which I took a private room in the "hostel" side (Pierre Loti 43). Fun people—both those running the place and their guests—great location, comfortable atmosphere, lovely high ceilings, fast wifi. I worked, I played, I ate, I drank, I slept like a baby. Nice place to start off a walk around the city, a bit up a hill, so you wind couterclockwise around the tourist area from there, toward Neruda's house, taking in the art-smeared cityscape as you go... Overall good times!

Date of stay: May 2013