“Delicious food and all”

Cuisines: Chilean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We were there for dinner actually in february/2009. We had a very good time. The attention, the food and the shows are all very good. If you enjoy taking part of the dance, be ready because they use to invite turists for dancing too. I had much fun and do recommend the visit!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

The parilla is delicious no doubt, what will make this resturant one of your fondest places in Santiago, however, is the show. Very multicultural, reflective of Chile's cultural diversity, joyful and inclusive dances!!!

The sweetest thing is that the MC will call out all the nationalities present in the room, so once you hear your country, you've got to stand up and people applaud so joyfully!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We celebrated a birthday there last night. We've been there before but this time didn't seem to measure up; it's hard for me to put my finger on the reason. There are lots of special occasions celebrated there and last night was no exception as there were other birthdays, anniversaries, out of town first time visitors, etc. We started with the traditional pisco sour and then ordered a couple of parrilladas, which consists of various meats served buffet style on the table, and some salad and wine. The food was just ok, not as good as I remember from the last time a few years ago. There was a live band that played traditional Chilean music with dancers dancing the cueca, and Easter Island native dances. They have a dance floor which the patrons can enjoy throughout the evening. I was torn between giving this a 3 vs. a 4 rating.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Last year, my family and I we took a friend of us, who was visiting from abroad, to this place and she loved it. One of the things we liked it, were its facilities, its parking lot was big enough to park your car comfortably, and its location in the center of Santiago. Once inside, we sat in our table, which had been already booked by phone, next to the scenery. I don’t know if is the usual uniform, but that night in particular, waiters were dressed up with the typical Chilean costume. They asked us what we would like to eat, and I remember the menu went from the different kinds of meat like meatloaf for instance, to seafood dishes like “Machas a la parmesana”. In addition, they offered beverages such as wines and pisco, though the latter was served as an “aperitive” and not with the meal. There were also sodas for children, because this place is for families as well, or/and for those who don’t drink because are driving.

While we were eating our delicious meal, the performance, I was told the restaurant has every night, started. Several dancers and musicians presented the typical dances from our country, from the north to the south, and in between Rapa Nui. Then, when it was the time of dancing “cueca”, they asked to the audience to dance with them, and thought at first everyone was shy, step by step some people decided to be brave and show their dancing skills. After the performance ended, the party started and it was like being celebrating the New Years Eve.
To sum up, in first place the prices are from the range it said above (15-20), and I’ve done my research and the children prices are about 8000 pesos. Even though isn’t cheap, I think is affordable. And second, I recommend this place for foreigners and Chileans who live abroad, and want to be in touch with Chilean culture.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

If you visit Santiago without eating here, Great! U ARE MISSING THE BOAT! Great place, just ask for the owners, they gave us a tour of kitchen and we had special drinks w them! Wonderful people! DonT miss this one! Best in d world so far! Loved it, people who write meadeoker reviews on this place have not been many places and are looking for Denny's in USA! Sorry! I loved it and can't wait to bring my kids here! We ordered two persons, and it could of fed 8!! They really care about the customers!